Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supreme Court rules the EPA does not have the authority to regulate green house gas emissions

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
1656609467697.pngDiscuss. The left has got to be in complete meltdown mode while the Supreme Court keeps piling it on

I get the argument that all these rulings will have a negative impact on conservatives being elected during midterms, but you’ve got to make these rulings at some point. No time better than now to restrict the power of the federal government. In conclusion, the “hurt muh midterms” is a low IQ stance

Taggart

Elite
Founder
wvu1.jpg

View attachment 114926Discuss. The left has got to be in complete meltdown mode while the Supreme Court keeps piling it on

I get the argument that all these rulings will have a negative impact on conservatives being elected during midterms, but you’ve got to make these rulings at some point. No time better than now to restrict the power of the federal government. In conclusion, the “hurt muh midterms” is a low IQ stance
I think you’re spot on that they have to happen at some point.

I don’t think acknowledging that these ruling will energize the left is a low IQ stance because someone would have to have their head in the sand to think they don’t care.

That being said the red wave is so big that they can afford to have these ruling now and it shouldn’t risk their control of The Senate, the big prize so they can block Biden’s appointments, and it definitely won’t stop them winning The House.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
View attachment 114926Discuss. The left has got to be in complete meltdown mode while the Supreme Court keeps piling it on

RETURN OF THE KING!!!

Cover-King-Coal-RGB-1.jpg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I'd disagree. The "religious right" quit voting in large #s after the 1st Bush presidency. They came back a little under Clinton but not much and then mostly just gave up on DC. If you can convince those people to vote at the rates they used to it could flip an election.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

This argument comes from the UniParty. Most Conservative realize we have reached the point where Dems will cheat no matter what so might as well go ahead a start fixing laws/rules. Am I really supposed to worry about the effect of correct conservative policies on voters AFTER the last election. Fuck em. Let’s get rid of Gay marriage and all. Might as well knock it all out while they are whining.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Hopefully this will reign in the atf & some of their recent nonsense but I doubt it. Most of those agencies are too big to control at this point. Need to tear it all down and start over.

Top Bottom