Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Suggestions] FSF Podcast Episode 1

JerBearr

We are all happy with how the FSF Podcast Episode 1 went! What was your favorite part of the podcast? I liked the introduction the most! It failed so epicly and that's why it was so funny!!

While we enjoyed how it went, I think we all agree there are things that we can do differently. Some minor and maybe some major. Please give us suggestions on what you want to see different next time! If you didn't see the podcast or you want to rewatch certain parts, you can find a link to the vod below!

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
@JerBearr should wear a Burqa.
FIFY.

Maybe take a topic or 2 of current events (election audits, etc) and have a show about them. Make it a round robin with you 4, plus call ins. Maybe line up catreaper to do one subject, another poster to do another topic, etc.

But keep it lighthearted. I laughed my ass off on that into. I had missed it last night, but watched it before work this morning.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
One more idea... have a place to allow members to submit questions for discussion on the podcast, kinda like the superchats on Timcast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom