Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sudan

Goldhedge

Legendary

General Wesley Clark "Seven Countries in Five Years" [2007]​

Gen. Wesley Clark. Retired 4-star US Army general. Supreme Allied Commander of NATO during the Kosovo War. Here general Wesley Clark describes how he was told on 20th Sept. 2001 that the administration had decided to attack Iraq followed by Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Ft5UuaNXwAIEjBE

Emma tenywa

Elite
@Emma tenywa what’s going on in the Sudan?
What's going on sudan is a matter of loyalty, African dictators have a tendency of creating a special forces unit, in the name of a presidential guard, only loyal and answerable directly to the president. Bashir(ex president of sudan) also had one which he curved out of the janjaweed terror group. This was the group set up and supported by the sudan govt to cause mayhem in the now south sudan technically they were jobless after the south broke away so bashir made them his personal force (rapid support force). Now after the coup, there was a power vacuum in this personal force and as a move to avoid conflict, the national army agreed and signe a document to allow the absorption of this elite unit into the army. But somehow, the two parties fell apart, soldiers royal to rsf took arms and started fighting against the military with an aim of taking power. Over the weekend,a ceasefire was announced but violated in less than 24hrs

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What's going on sudan is a matter of loyalty, African dictators have a tendency of creating a special forces unit, in the name of a presidential guard, only loyal and answerable directly to the president. Bashir(ex president of sudan) also had one which he curved out of the janjaweed terror group. This was the group set up and supported by the sudan govt to cause mayhem in the now south sudan technically they were jobless after the south broke away so bashir made them his personal force (rapid support force). Now after the coup, there was a power vacuum in this personal force and as a move to avoid conflict, the national army agreed and signe a document to allow the absorption of this elite unit into the army. But somehow, the two parties fell apart, soldiers royal to rsf took arms and started fighting against the military with an aim of taking power. Over the weekend,a ceasefire was announced but violated in less than 24hrs

Thanks!

Jtrain80

Legendary

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
The WHO is now concerned about the biolabs that the fighters have apparently taken control of....

So this either tells us that
  1. the US/UN/NATO/WEF affiliated Sudanese fighters captured the bio labs, and this will be used as cover for another possible outbreak.
  2. Or, like in Ukraine, the Russian-affiliated fighters captured the bio labs and we should be learning more about how they were used by US for bio-weapons development .
I guess we'll find out sooner or later, but I'm leaning towards two.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I am actually starting cheering for us to lose some of this. It is clear we are the bad guy in a ton of this. Our only saving grace is the "freedom" we try to portray but that is now gone. I have Never been a fan a of place I know is the bad guy, but I feel we are now. Scary times ahead.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
As long as everybody stay 6 feet away from me, wears a mask, Becomes a heron (and then strangely an antihero) And becomes transsexual, I’ll be OK

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I have a buddy in the KY national guard that was supposed to go to Djibouti..sp... They didn't deploy when they were supposed to but were still scheduled to deploy. Why the fuck are kids in KY going to Djibouti to defend who the fuck ever?

Emma tenywa

Elite
I have a buddy in the KY national guard that was supposed to go to Djibouti..sp... They didn't deploy when they were supposed to but were still scheduled to deploy. Why the fuck are kids in KY going to Djibouti to defend who the fuck ever?
Djibouti has the largest permanent US military base in Africa.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I am actually starting cheering for us to lose some of this. It is clear we are the bad guy in a ton of this. Our only saving grace is the "freedom" we try to portray but that is now gone. I have Never been a fan a of place I know is the bad guy, but I feel we are now. Scary times ahead.
We’ve been the bad guy for the last 50+ years. You live in the most corrupt country on this planet.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Hang on! Biolabs under attack in Sudan? What is going on? | Redacted w Clayton Morris​

Why the hell do we have sooo many biolabs around the world? Geeze. Can't we just pick a bio lab island and keep it all under one rook to mitigate catastrophe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom