Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suck it Mets!!!!!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I honestly did not know people took Home Run Derby's seriously.
Evidently Mets fans do........

I guess we're doing it all wrong. SAD!

(Maybe snuggling with our World Series Title will help, probably not BUT I guess we will just have to make due.)

Also, Is it just me or Do Mets fans sound like Bama fans? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
First Braves game I ever went to was a Maddux start versus the Mets in 95 at Fulton County Stadium. Mad Dog was in his prime.

We down by the Mets dugout before the game and we could hear them talk.

They said Man this Maddux needs a loss bad.

Maddux pitched a gem and we won.

Good times.

BurntJ

Founder
First Braves game I ever went to was a Maddux start versus the Mets in 95 at Fulton County Stadium. Mad Dog was in his prime.

We down by the Mets dugout before the game and we could hear them talk.

They said Man this Maddux needs a loss bad.

Maddux pitched a gem and we won.

Good times.
I wish I could say this too......Unfortunately, I went to games in the 80's when less than 2500 showed up. Luckily Pops had the hookup so we would go with Box seats....get the 3" tall bag of popcorn from said box and would go down and sit 1st row behind Brave dugout.

Hell I was a kid and use to play hide and seek and tag with buddies when we would take them. :ROFLMAO:

BurntJ

Founder
HO LEE CHIT!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I just became forever in debted to you bro!! You are my favorite poster EVER!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

200.gif

Last edited:

Oler Ted

Elite

BurntJ

Founder
Says the Texas Tech fan who was probably jumping up and down when y’all beat Texas.
Be gentle we already Broke the Mets……I’m sure that Faggit is a fan of the cheating Astros. Has that shitty franchise ever won anything WITHOUT CHEATING? They may actually be a sorrier POS than the Mets franchise.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Says the Texas Tech fan who was probably jumping up and down when y’all beat Texas.

Possibly, but that would be acceptable because I actually have a tie to that school. Professional sports fans just randomly decide that they like a certain team and will fight people to defend that team. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Be gentle we already Broke the Mets……I’m sure that Faggit is a fan of the cheating Astros. Has that shitty franchise ever won anything WITHOUT CHEATING? They may actually be a sorrier POS than the Mets franchise.

I'm not a fan of any professional sports team. I have some self-respect.

Top Bottom