Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stop being a victim

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Take action.

Delete fear.

This is the only way the world can move forward.

Don't rely on anyone to save you. Find the truth. Create the truth. You are the truth.
It all makes sense now.......Mission Accomplished.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
By logging in to myself i know my truth. The truth is within you as well.

Other good forums.
- https://www.abovetopsecret.com/top.php
- https://www.godlikeproductions.com/
A singular truth can Be disproven. It is by a preponderance of evidence truth is established. A girl can believe she is a boy. Doent make IT the truth but it is her truth.

We all know the other interesting sites. This site is a blend of assholes and brilliant assholes. We wouldn't have it any other way

Behind-The-V

Poster
A singular truth can Be disproven. It is by a preponderance of evidence truth is established. A girl can believe she is a boy. Doent make IT the truth but it is her truth.

We all know the other interesting sites. This site is a blend of assholes and brilliant assholes. We wouldn't have it any other way

Well I'm not that. The world is deferent. your ''self'' is existing in other levels. You are here on earth as a part of the source wanting to experience itself. The source is splitting it self up to all life wanting to look at it all for all angels. Some people forget and have a weak connection with source do to fear mostly.

Let go of the fear and slay your shadows. Your mind will grow. this planet is just a low evolved planet growing. Free your mind out of the matrix. intergrade what your fear and overcome it.

Its a fight.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well I'm not that. The world is deferent. your ''self'' is existing in other levels. You are here on earth as a part of the source wanting to experience itself. The source is splitting it self up to all life wanting to look at it all for all angels. Some people forget and have a weak connection with source do to fear mostly.

Let go of the fear and slay your shadows. Your mind will grow. this planet is just a low evolved planet growing. Free your mind out of the matrix. intergrade what your fear and overcome it.

Its a fight.
I agree

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Its a fight.
With God there is no fear

Behind-The-V

Poster
With God there is no fear
Yes with yourself. You are the source Experiencing it self to expand. to evolve. We just need to remember and step out of fear of taking action our self. There is no death. Only a new level where your frequency will take you.

Top Bottom