Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stephen Hawking

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
0C3D80E4-124F-4D6F-B341-C24862A5AF6F.jpeg
Anyone else think there’s a chance this guy was a psyop? If i was a sick evil bastard, I’d laugh my ass off as I trotted this guy out and made everyone think he was the smartest sob in the U.S.

Was the first cyborg as intelligent as they say, or was he a mile marker for our collective intelligence?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
OP must have never seen sumwon inn a wheelchair befour.

America 1st

Founder
You keep gaining weight like you’ve been, and you’ll be wheel chair bound soon enough.
At 6’3” eye think I’ll be ok at 225 since it’s Ben mostly muscle mass.

Butt eye guess it’s a nice that eye work four medical supply company just inn case 🤷‍♂️

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
View attachment 89917
Anyone else think there’s a chance this guy was a psyop? If i was a sick evil bastard, I’d laugh my ass off as I trotted this guy out and made everyone think he was the smartest sob in the U.S.

Was the first cyborg as intelligent as they say, or was he a mile marker for our collective intelligence?
He’s got a permanent orgasm face

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 89917

TJHall1

Legendary
Come on bub, 41 lbs of muscle, let’s see it? At the heart of it, we are all recruiting fags... show us the gains... unless you’re lying..

I think you’re a lying fat fuck for the record, that happens to have good taste in college football teams.
That statement is so absurd its ridiculous. That fat fuck gained 60 pounds in a year and claims it was mostly muscle? Hahaha it's not even possible. What a dumb fuck.

America 1st

Founder
Come on bub, 41 lbs of muscle, let’s see it? At the heart of it, we are all recruiting fags... show us the gains... unless you’re lying..

I think you’re a lying fat fuck for the record, that happens to have good taste in college football teams.
Obviously have a grate taste inn college football teams.

As yew no the superior genetics and intellect of Ohioans makes it easy two bee honest and bloatmaxx.

America 1st

Founder
That statement is so absurd its ridiculous. That fat fuck gained 60 pounds in a year and claims it was mostly muscle? Hahaha it's not even possible. What a dumb fuck.
Are yew retarded ore just dumb?

“For most beginners, gaining 2-4lbs of muscle per month is a realistic rate of muscle gain.”

11 x 4 = 44

44/61 = .72

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
At 6’3” eye think I’ll be ok at 225 since it’s Ben mostly muscle mass.

Butt eye guess it’s a nice that eye work four medical supply company just inn case 🤷‍♂️
What does working for a medical supply co have to do with anything? Are they going to monitor your bad eating habits?

America 1st

Founder
What does working for a medical supply co have to do with anything? Are they going to monitor your bad eating habits?
Medical practitioners and the companies that provide medical equipment are too different things since yew obviously don’t know…

Butt since he was talking about wheel chairs it should bee obvious witch won we are discussing hear.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I want him to fight Putin.

Top Bottom