Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Statement from Donald J Trump

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I really hope he runs for congress and flips the House. Really don't want him to be on the ticket for 2024 but someone much younger but not afraid to take on the lying Media like DeSantis. Everything Trump said was true and minus is deficit spending he was a home run while in office.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I really hope he runs for congress and flips the House. Really don't want him to be on the ticket for 2024 but someone much younger but not afraid to take on the lying Media like DeSantis. Everything Trump said was true and minus is deficit spending he was a home run while in office.
As a young person if Trump isn't on the ticket I likely won't vote this election or in the future. It's what I previously believed was the best way to express my opinion on the system and without Trump it would prove to me our country is beyond repair and that the people don't get what they want / deserve.

The people want Trump. He should be installed as Speaker if the GOP takes back The House and should be the only name considered for the ticket assuming he is alive.

Desantis will have his time but still needs to grow his brand and prove a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom