Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***STATE OF THE POTATO***

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
What the fuck was that?

family-guy-good-good-evil-cockroach.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Feeling pretty gud about picking up INTC after reading the transcript this morning.

Also called “skrong”.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

“We will buy American to make sure everything from the deck of an aircraft carrier to the steel on highway guardrails are made in America.

But to compete for the best jobs of the future, we also need to level the playing field with China and other competitors.

That’s why it is so important to pass the Bipartisan Innovation Act sitting in Congress that will make record investments in emerging technologies and American manufacturing.

Let me give you one example of why it’s so important to pass it.

If you travel 20 miles east of Columbus, Ohio, you’ll find 1,000 empty acres of land.

It won’t look like much, but if you stop and look closely, you’ll see a “Field of dreams,” the ground on which America’s future will be built.

This is where Intel, the American company that helped build Silicon Valley, is going to build its $20 billion semiconductor “mega site”.

Up to eight state-of-the-art factories in one place. 10,000 new good-paying jobs.

Some of the most sophisticated manufacturing in the world to make computer chips the size of a fingertip that power the world and our everyday lives.

Smartphones. The Internet. Technology we have yet to invent.”

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

“We will buy American to make sure everything from the deck of an aircraft carrier to the steel on highway guardrails are made in America.

But to compete for the best jobs of the future, we also need to level the playing field with China and other competitors.

That’s why it is so important to pass the Bipartisan Innovation Act sitting in Congress that will make record investments in emerging technologies and American manufacturing.

Let me give you one example of why it’s so important to pass it.

If you travel 20 miles east of Columbus, Ohio, you’ll find 1,000 empty acres of land.

It won’t look like much, but if you stop and look closely, you’ll see a “Field of dreams,” the ground on which America’s future will be built.

This is where Intel, the American company that helped build Silicon Valley, is going to build its $20 billion semiconductor “mega site”.

Up to eight state-of-the-art factories in one place. 10,000 new good-paying jobs.

Some of the most sophisticated manufacturing in the world to make computer chips the size of a fingertip that power the world and our everyday lives.

Smartphones. The Internet. Technology we have yet to invent.”
lol how about the short version

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I love how he tried to blame inflation on just car prices & the chip shortage. Lmfao, no one is stupid enough to believe car prices are the driving force behind this massive inflation.

I start to think, wtf, how can they be so stupid to think anyone would actually believe such bullshit, but then I remember the media and the left are one in the same and they will do enough gaslighting to fool plenty of idiots.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I love how he tried to blame inflation on just car prices & the chip shortage. Lmfao, no one is stupid enough to believe car prices are the driving force behind this massive inflation.

I start to think, wtf, how can they be so stupid to think anyone would actually believe such bullshit, but then I remember the media and the left are one in the same and they will do enough gaslighting to fool plenty of idiots.
Ahhh Yes there is absolutely

Top Bottom