Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Squid Game

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Anyone seen this shit? It’s like black mirror meets hunger games. It really exemplifies how our world is in a way…people playing the game of life risking all for $$. The “workers” are just as much slaves as the players if not more.

This is a really dark series. I’m looking for any kind of subliminal message. Let me know your thoughts.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I might watch it but I’ll be honest I’m hardly even quarter chub after that trailer.

@BLatta12 sell me. Is there enough gore and wack shit to coom for Moore than just one night?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Anyone seen this shit? It’s like black mirror meets hunger games. It really exemplifies how our world is in a way…people playing the game of life risking all for $$. The “workers” are just as much slaves as the players if not more.

This is a really dark series. I’m looking for any kind of subliminal message. Let me know your thoughts.
I liked it enough that I binged the entire season in one sitting. (Sorry, not sorry about the no dinner thing Honey and Son).

It's dark. It's really uncomfortable because you wind up asking what would you do? It's really good. (Marbles was brutal). My 17 year old son is who got me to watch it. Lots of good discussion.

I want next season yesterday.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Don't give a shit about the woke politics of a producer that gins up publicity by being boring and predictable. And it's contrived bullshit.

He had one job. Produce a good show. He did that. Job well done.

Now get season 2 going.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I walked in on an episode the wife and oldest daughter were watching. Not bad.....but......im also not bored enough......YET.

I liked it enough that I binged the entire season in one sitting. (Sorry, not sorry about the no dinner thing Honey and Son).

It's dark. It's really uncomfortable because you wind up asking what would you do? It's really good. (Marbles was brutal). My 17 year old son is who got me to watch it. Lots of good discussion.

I want next season yesterday.

Same. I heard some negative stuff about it originally. I was home with my youngest who was sick for a couple days and I don’t really watch much of anything but I turned this on to see what the buzz was about. I loved it. I thought the acting was was great and I loved a few of the characters. I believe I watched the entire season in a day.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Same. I heard some negative stuff about it originally. I was home with my youngest who was sick for a couple days and I don’t really watch much of anything but I turned this on to see what the buzz was about. I loved it. I thought the acting was was great and I loved a few of the characters. I believe I watched the entire season in a day.
I seriously watched it in 9 hours. Just straight through with a couple bottles of wine. I couldn't turn it off.

I don't watch a lot of shows. For me to branch out for a new one is rare. Glad I did.

I want season 2.... and I want my Peaky fooking Blinders.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I seriously watched it in 9 hours. Just straight through with a couple bottles of wine. I couldn't turn it off.

I don't watch a lot of shows. For me to branch out for a new one is rare. Glad I did.

I want season 2.... and I want my Peaky fooking Blinders.
Just finished tonight. No spoilers here, but man there were some heart wrenching moments. First show in a while the wife and I thoroughly enjoyed equally. Very good story line, good acting, and I'm starting to think Koreans are just better at TV right now. My only problem like much of Netflix content the endings always kind of disappoint. IDK maybe it's a me thing. Great bing watch regardless...

Top Bottom