Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Splitting the world

skramer100

Elite
Founder
So real question. Why would it be bad if we had a leader who ran, said we are enforcing the Monroe doctrine to the nth degree. We will run shit here, you cross the Atlantic or the Pacific and we have problems. Do whatever the fuck you want in the Eastern Hemisphere, but you step foot over here we all in. Why can't we do that?
We were taught America was manifest destiny, let's use it. Fuck the world. Sorry I am a little nervous having kids and this idiot talking WW3 over in Poland.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
No more Marshall plan either. Let Europe Japan Africa and everyone go.
On your mark,
Get set,
I am in. Monroe doctrine. Western Hemisphere, this is ours. Stay the fuck over there and we will do the same. The second you come here we rain down hell on you. Good luck over there with 7.4 billion people. We are just a hair under a billion.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am in. Monroe doctrine. Western Hemisphere, this is ours. Stay the fuck over there and we will do the same. The second you come here we rain down hell on you. Good luck over there with 7.4 billion people. We are just a hair under a billion.
I do not disagree. I do think we ought to reconsider where our treasure goes.
It took congress 6 months to get people making less than 85k 600.00 per tax payer. But the shipped 14 billion in 49 hrs to lil ol Ukraine .
Congress wouldn't give 5 billion to build a glorious wall

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I do not disagree. I do think we ought to reconsider where our treasure goes.
It took congress 6 months to get people making less than 85k 600.00 per tax payer. But the shipped 14 billion in 49 hrs to lil ol Ukraine .
Congress wouldn't give 5 billion to build a glorious wall
What's crazy is if a party could figure it out, they would get all the support. Minorites would go crazy cause the could stay where they were born and make money and have security for their family. We have more than enough over here to be isolationist. I wish we would.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
We already have the defacto Monroe just bye the nature of the world today.

Inn all honesty eye wish our leaders wood take it the opposite whey and lay claim two all of Africa besides Egypt as well as Mars, the Moon, ect. and then dare sumwon two dew sumthing about it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
So real question. Why would it be bad if we had a leader who ran, said we are enforcing the Monroe doctrine to the nth degree. We will run shit here, you cross the Atlantic or the Pacific and we have problems. Do whatever the fuck you want in the Eastern Hemisphere, but you step foot over here we all in. Why can't we do that?
We were taught America was manifest destiny, let's use it. Fuck the world. Sorry I am a little nervous having kids and this idiot talking WW3 over in Poland.
I like it when America brandishes its BIG STICK. Unfortunately our current C&C is mentally retarded and weak in the knees. He draws a line in the sand, then when a real man crosses it, biden steps back and draws another one. And yes, eventually the line in on our eastern shores.

Top Bottom