Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

#SpeedGolfing

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Was literally picturing someone teeing off, running as fast as they possibly can, hitting their 2nd shot in stride without stopping, then putting without stopping while screaming.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
giphy-downsized-large-gif.66111

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Stick it right in the olympics. Perfect first setting.
Fuck the Olympics…..those faggits will ruin it like everything else.

Metals from them for protesting and carrying BLM flags while hitting speed golf shot….FML..I’m now on a rabbit hole of ways those faggits would fuck up a legendary sport like this.

we could create rules (ala BASketball). Stroke deductions if you hit a golfer in the group ahead. Also stroke additions for said golfer for BOTH slow play and getting hit by ball from player behind.

there is literally some much AWESOMENESS we could do with this!!

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Fuck the Olympics…..those faggits will ruin it like everything else.

Metals from them for protesting and carrying BLM flags while hitting speed golf shot….FML..I’m now on a rabbit hole of ways those faggits would fuck up a legendary sport like this.

we could create rules (ala BASketball). Stroke deductions if you hit a golfer in the group ahead. Also stroke additions for said golfer for BOTH slow play and getting hit by ball from player behind.

there is literally some much AWESOMENESS we could do with this!!
Great points. I’m in. If I’m bored today at some point I might start a rule book.

How many clubs you can carry, you can’t stop in any way for your 2nd shot or any shot thereafter. Crowds are allowed to be as loud as possible.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Great points. I’m in. If I’m bored today at some point I might start a rule book.

How many clubs you can carry, you can’t stop in any way for your 2nd shot or any shot thereafter. Crowds are allowed to be as loud as possible.
This is exactly what I’m talking about! We need to spitball on rules BUT I’m completely in agreement here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom