Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sometimes women are just stupid...

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
Nice work, oh pea. Remember my stint on Hinge/Bumble like it was yesterday. Living in WokeCago it was pretty funny how many “swipe left if you voted for Trump” broads were out there. Made my life a lot easier. Don’t care how hot you are, if you’re putting MAGA on blast on your dating profile, by Felicia!

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Nice work, oh pea. Remember my stint on Hinge/Bumble like it was yesterday. Living in WokeCago it was pretty funny how many “swipe left if you voted for Trump” broads were out there. Made my life a lot easier. Don’t care how hot you are, if you’re putting MAGA on blast on your dating profile, by Felicia!
Remember those chicks as well. On one hand, I appreciated that they not waste my own time. On the other hand, I would match with them just to LOL at how unimaginative they were.

Reading this it makes me kinda wish I'd played along a little, saying how awful Trump and Repubs are...but what if they have a point, due to X, Y, Z? Really think it would have been a little enjoyable to put establish progressive cred, only to then question them and my own (fake) point of view.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
tenor.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Are you just unable to find any non-retarded chicks? You said you knew of her retardation beforehand....you're that desperate? There's plenty of mentally stable and hot twat out there. Then again, I have seen you and the way you dress in a lot of pics on this site; you're prolly batting right where you should be.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Are you just unable to find any non-retarded chicks? You said you knew of her retardation beforehand....you're that desperate? There's plenty of mentally stable and hot twat out there. Then again, I have seen you and the way you dress in a lot of pics on this site; you're prolly batting right where you should be.
Could have been a hate fuck 🤷‍♂️

America 1st

Founder
Ahhhh yea...thats why he was texting things like "hey sexy" and "how's your day going" and "my flight just landed." 🤣🤣🤣🤣
True.

He also might really hate himself for only wanting to take it from @Dinkis14 and wanted the most painful experience possible.

Not that there is anything wrong with that sorta thing these days...

TJHall1

Legendary
True.

He also might really hate himself for only wanting to take it from @Dinkis14 and wanted the most painful experience possible.

Not that there is anything wrong with that sorta thing these days...
I agree. Very possible.

Much more likely he's pathetic and desperate and was willing to fuck and try to date a puddin pusher. Then when she told him to get bent because she's a puddin pusher he tried to make her think he didn't care by sending her the peace sign emoji. Twice.

Getting old and trying to date sucks, and then getting turned down by a liberal cunt sucks even more. It's ok @catreaper there's other liberal psychos just as desperate as you.

America 1st

Founder
I agree. Very possible.

Much more likely he's pathetic and desperate and was willing to fuck and try to date a puddin pusher. Then when she told him to get bent because she's a puddin pusher he tried to make her think he didn't care by sending her the peace sign emoji. Twice.

Getting old and trying to date sucks, and then getting turned down by a liberal cunt sucks even more. It's ok @catreaper there's other liberal psychos just as desperate as you.
The piece emojis were a noice touch (or lack there of?) 😂

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The "Be Safe" line is something they are told to say when they get their Shithead card. I finally had to rebut that "be Safe" line. Some one said nice seeing you be safe. I said wait be safe from what? I said are you vaccinated? No? Why bc I dont want to catch the Fake corona you carry when you are vaccinated. Be Fn Safe

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Just curious OP, how much did you invest in this chick?

It is a different world out there. My wife is more MAGA than me thankfully.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom