Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone explain this to me.

BigBucnNole

Elite
So... we're lookin for this herd immunity. Lord Fauci says we need something like 70% to 90% vaccinated. And let's pretend the folks that got the disease and are immune count as vaccinated for the sake of argument.

How is it the flu goes away every year? I mean when in the ever living fuck has 70% to 90% of the population gotten the flu and or was flu vaccinated? The whole concept of a "flu season" shouldnt be possible right?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Hard to believe the medical community has lost credibility over covid.
In fairness.....I believe the medical community lost credibility when they promoted assholes like gain of function Fakki...and the rest of these goon. They have taken it to the point of mocking us with Bill FUCKIN Gates as the Vaccination King of the World. (So were supposed to trust science and you put a computer nerd in a top Medical spot and expect us to go OK!! 👍).
Reality is Covid has EXPOSED THESE POS’

BigBucnNole

Elite
It’s the same crap with global warming. Grants don’t care about general research as your proposals are meant to fit a certain side of the argument. Otherwise you don’t get the grant.

It’s even more fucked up when cottage industries, tax credits, and subsidies spring up around one sided grant initiatives.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So... we're lookin for this herd immunity. Lord Fauci says we need something like 70% to 90% vaccinated. And let's pretend the folks that got the disease and are immune count as vaccinated for the sake of argument.

How is it the flu goes away every year? I mean when in the ever living fuck has 70% to 90% of the population gotten the flu and or was flu vaccinated? The whole concept of a "flu season" shouldnt be possible right?
Bc this is whole thing is a farce for $800 Alex!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

The one word in your post that nails it is - PRETEND.

Latest posts

Top Bottom