Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Sock accounts

How many sock accounts are on here? I have noticed that there is at least one poster who has many different accounts over the last two years. AKA The fiend, curious fiend, dickneck vergontix, and i am sure i am missing some others.

America 1st, rubereaper, and some others were also the same person, and I suspect others.

What is the purpose of these?

How much of a faggot do you have to be to have a bunch of sock accounts? What a pathetic joke.

Mungri

Elite
627c6dd86683c74c0c1fecc713291513.jpg

Mungri

Elite
Yesterday I met a mentally stunted woman in my aspie Scrabble group. I've seen her there a few times, she has the brain of a 2-3 year old in an adult, very vulnerable lady.

She was reading childrens books with her support worker, and she needs a rattle for comfort too.

A bit later on she comes and sits with us. Shes working on wordsearches for some language learning. She asks me what 'refractions' mean. I go into my deep, direct and clear mode about refractions of light rays and prisms. 'Whats a prism?' she asks. I pull up a pic of light rays bending through a glass prism and turning into a rainbow on my phone, and continue explaining.

She understood every word.

This lady had higher intelligence than @weaponoffreedom, locked in the brain of a child.

Top Bottom