Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So the mistake of believing that speech therapy would have fixed me.

Mungri

Elite
Speech therapy allowed me to go outside, at least for smooth brain groups anyway.

Unfortunately what it also did was drive up my emotional intelligence to superhuman, and now smooth brains cannot tolerate any of my grey area thinking and take everything that isnt 100% positive as a negative attack.

I realised 'nice and kind'' idiots are even more toxic than straight up narcs, sociopaths, psychopaths, schizos and whoever else.

I can't yet find any ASD / ADHD groups in my area but will keep trying.

I wish I could find high functioning cluster Bs in real life but I can't. They tend to be very highly successful and I am not due to being whatever useless cluster avoidancy is. They wouldn't ever attend smooth brain groups because such things are too mundane or beneath them.

What else could I possibly do or look for?

Mungri

Elite
A riddle for you all ...

I will never again like niceness or kindness. I will never like unpleasant, mean or cruel. I will never like Passive or Aggressive. I will never like submission or dominance.

Which 1-4 singular traits might then I like?

ÐicKИecK

Poster
A riddle for you all ...

I will never again like niceness or kindness. I will never like unpleasant, mean or cruel. I will never like Passive or Aggressive. I will never like submission or dominance.

Which 1-4 singular traits might then I like?
Directness
Honesty
Assertiveness
Empathy

?

Mungri

Elite
Directness
Honesty
Assertiveness
Empathy

?
Ok so ... 5 words now, you got 3 including a new one.

Mine were assertive, respect, empathy and compassion, but yes, honesty too.

Fucking all these smooth brains are just r/niceguys or r/nicegirls level of idiots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom