Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So I got passive-aggressively Karened today...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So I had some dirt that needed to be moved and had rented a dingo for the gravel for the paver patio I’m building. Anywho, there’s this wooded area of the neighborhood close by my house. Figured what the hell, It’s just dirt, not like I’m littering or anything? So I went and dumped it about 10 feet into the wood line. You can barely see it from the road. Well, I don’t have fuckbook but my wife does and so she texts me saying I made the neighborhood page. Some dumb cunt named “Deborah” has the audacity to question my dumping! Well I got news for you “Deb”, you can go and fuck RIGHT off! I hope a bitch does come up to my house and try to talk to me about it!
C33EE820-8F7D-4C52-AD86-10861C91E8A9.jpeg

PartyBarge

Patriot
Founder
200w.gif

Tigerbomb

Poster
Founder
So I had some dirt that needed to be moved and had rented a dingo for the gravel for the paver patio I’m building. Anywho, there’s this wooded area of the neighborhood close by my house. Figured what the hell, It’s just dirt, not like I’m littering or anything? So I went and dumped it about 10 feet into the wood line. You can barely see it from the road. Well, I don’t have fuckbook but my wife does and so she texts me saying I made the neighborhood page. Some dumb cunt named “Deborah” has the audacity to question my dumping! Well I got news for you “Deb”, you can go and fuck RIGHT off! I hope a bitch does come up to my house and try to talk to me about it!
View attachment 22361
You and I would get along great.

I dump loads of dirt in wooded green spaces all the time. Every now and then I'll get rid of some limbs as well.

I haven't had any Karen's question it though.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
View attachment 22361
Damnnn Laura fuckin just clowned your ass bro. She doesn’t see the dirt now AKA you moved it after you saw you hurt neighbors feelings. So not maga.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Damnnn Laura fuckin just clowned your ass bro. She doesn’t see the dirt now AKA you moved it after you saw you hurt neighbors feelings. So not maga.
Lol, she doesn’t see the dirt bc you can barely see it! You’d only be able to tell if you knew it was there. Laura is retarded just like the rest of these pussies

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 22361

The switch to the new url has erased your patriotic shades!

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
As much as I would like to laugh at a Karen, you can’t just go dumping shit, even just dirt, anywhere you are so inclined and be surprised if you get pushback.

don’t get me wrong- I would dump dirt there too. But if someone complained, then they would be in the right.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Sounds like Karen went from passive aggressive to violent aggressive after the suggestion to just ask you.. lol

Btw I like the misdirection with the post that it’s related to the sewer pump upgrade.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Ran into a Karen a couple of months ago. Client opened his trunk and returned an animal trap I had set out at one of his rental properties. Busy-body Karen saw me carrying the trap to my truck. First thing out of her mouth was. "what did you do with the animal?" in a "you better not have killed it" tone. I told her all 5 raccoons I trapped were at the taxidermist being made into Coonskin Caps. They weren't since I released all of them. Shut her up, however.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
My friend pretty much says all these issues this country is having is due to having allowed women to vote. Sorry @tgsio , just passing along the info.
My Italian grandmother used to say the beginning of our problems was when women joined the workforce en masse. Kids were left to fend for themselves, women started banging co-workers, divorce rates went up, so on and so forth.

She wasn’t wrong.

Top Bottom