Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So I am an old

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Just got my readers for night and computer. Holy fuck the clarity up close. It is like virtual reality when I read this site. Love it. Who else is old and needs readers. It is funny cause I can't watch TV with them on, but they totally make reading the shit on computer or at night.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Just got my readers for night and computer. Holy fuck the clarity up close. It is like virtual reality when I read this site. Love it. Who else is old and needs readers. It is funny cause I can't watch TV with them on, but they totally make reading the shit on computer or at night.
1627525888188.png

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm fine up close but over 20 yards gets a lil fuzzy. Doesn't stop me duck or dove shooting. Last year I hit 4 ducks w 6 shots and 8 dove in 12 shots. I used to have more fun as a kid blasting 3 or 4 boxes for 3 birds tbh

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Great application of the latest modern technology!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
42 and can still read the copy right line on an eye chart.... Not sure how much longer I have though.... Phone is starting to fuzzy up a little more early in the morning

Tell_Sackett

Poster
42 and can still read the copy right line on an eye chart.... Not sure how much longer I have though.... Phone is starting to fuzzy up a little more early in the morning
I've lasted until 46 1/2 with my up close vision and in the 4 months since that last appointment, my eyes have quickly deteriorated for reading. Now I find myself taking my glasses off for reading up close on my phone and reading on a dim screen is particularly difficult. My goal was to get to age 50 without transition lenses. However, my distance vision has continued to improve. I was -4.50 at my worst and at my last appointment I was -2.00. I've been improving 0.25 to 0.50 dioptic in both eyes every year for several years now.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I've lasted until 46 1/2 with my up close vision and in the 4 months since that last appointment, my eyes have quickly deteriorated for reading. Now I find myself taking my glasses off for reading up close on my phone and reading on a dim screen is particularly difficult. My goal was to get to age 50 without transition lenses. However, my distance vision has continued to improve. I was -4.50 at my worst and at my last appointment I was -2.00. I've been improving 0.25 to 0.50 dioptic in both eyes every year for several years now.
Have never been to an eye dr so you are speaking greek

Nape

Elite
Founder
I always had 20/20 vision. I woke up one morning and went to my routine shit before shower and tried to read my phone. It was as if someone stole my vision. How can one jerk off when you can’t see the pron? It was then I knew…

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'm 48.

I've just started noticing that when I spend too long staring at my phone or computer my eyes get tired and vision is wonky.

I'm not quite there yet, but it won't be too much longer. I'll just make sure that when I do finally give in, they look cute and fabulous.

I'm holding out as long as I can. My hearing is shot. Has been forever. (I'm legally deaf in my right ear and quickly gaining on it in my left). If my vision goes, I'll be Helen Keller 2.0.

Not ready for that.

Top Bottom