Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So for all you Law Abiding Citizens: HB 1808

Are you going to continue to be a Law Abiding Citizen? This is why for years I having argued with not using this as a defense for the 2nd Amendment.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What does that mean, I dont speak retard
Wtf is in the got damn legislation this fucking thread is about. Everyone here aint at from your neck of the hollow. How can the officials at DOJ know what kind of extremist you are if they don't know the state w legislation?
I am a tariff fan bc now that Biden is in office im only paying 200% more for rebar.
That is cliffs on my fucking life. Get your shit togther @weaponoffreedom

Urbandictonary.com

It was meant as a joke, I pay 400% more for PVC pipe if it makes you feel better. And the shit is made in Charlotte.

I understand whats cliffs are now.

Point is, many have leaned on being a Law Abiding Citizen, and thusly have the right to own a gun. There are many on here who are ride or die republicans. Purpose is, asking the question.............Now that the lawmakers, that some so ardently follow, are passing laws, that are expressly against the second amendment, how do they intend to defend themselves in the conversation, if they are no longer law abiding?

That I think would qualify as cliffs, I am trying to catch on to the lingo, but am very new at this, and online speak........

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It was meant as a joke, I pay 400% more for PVC pipe if it makes you feel better. And the shit is made in Charlotte.

Point is, many have leaned on being a Law Abiding Citizen, and thusly have the right to own a gun. There are many on here who are ride or die republicans. Purpose is, asking the question.............Now that the lawmakers, that some so ardently follow, are passing laws, that are expressly against the second amendment, how do they intend to defend themselves in the conversation, if they are no longer law abiding?

That I think would qualify as cliffs, I am trying to catch on to the lingo, but am very new at this, and online speak........

There is not a single poster I know of on here who is a "ride or die republican". Can you name one?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Cliffs would be what law/bill you are talking about. What does it do? Has it passed? I don't know what is being discussed here.

Cliffs would be what law/bill you are talking about. What does it do? Has it passed? I don't know what is being discussed here.
hb 1808 passed the house, likely to pass the senate in some form. mainly expressing my disgust for those who are righteous 'law abiding citizens", and planting a seed that it has nothing to do with a law, but a state of mind, mainly directed at those who watch, and get wrapped up in the law.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
hb 1808 passed the house, likely to pass the senate in some form. mainly expressing my disgust for those who are righteous 'law abiding citizens", and planting a seed that it has nothing to do with a law, but a state of mind, mainly directed at those who watch, and get wrapped up in the law.

Is that the law that bans most semi-autimatic rifles?

How do you suppose it’s going to pass The Senate?

Top Bottom