Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"sleepy" Biden = PEDOPHILE* Biden!

Free_Pepe

Poster
"Actually what happened there was, he is so sleepy, that he actually fell asleep on stage, and then he started sleep walking, and in his sleep walking state he thought those young girls were his wife, so he grabbed their breasts! He's not actually a pedophile he's just very sleepy!"

- all the pedophile supporting "opposition"!

Rube Reaper

Elite
You know you’re a member of the cult when you repeat or believe that President Biden is a pedophile.

Free_Pepe

Poster
You know you’re a member of the cult when you repeat or believe that President Biden is a pedophile.

.....take note of who this Rude woman(or man you can't trust anything she or he says!)is, (s)he's defending Jospeh who undeniably has his hand placed on young girls breasts....

(S)he is a PEDOPHILE!

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
No. This one.

Hahaha I thought about that after I posted. I forgot about MBNA bc its been a while. Everything hes been involved with is corrupt and tarnished. Including his kids and family.

Rube Reaper

Elite
.....take note of who this Rude woman(or man you can't trust anything she or he says!)is, (s)he's defending Jospeh who undeniably has his hand placed on young girls breasts....

(S)he is a PEDOPHILE!
Because having your hand across a child’s shoulder and chest makes someone a pedophile 🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom