Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Situation on southern border worse than previously believed

Richtiger

Poster
Founder
Some are estimating up to 100 million will enter this year if current trend continues. They are destroying our Country and we get to pay for it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Worse than previously believed? Not me. I've always thought it was worse than anyone could ever imagine! It's unprecidented! It's surreal! It's gargantuan!

Hundreds of thousands of all walks of life have been pouring over our border for over 20 years! There's untold MILLIONS HERE!

NOBODY KNOWS HOW MANY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WORSE THAN PREVIOUSLY BELIEVED MY ASS!

So what is WORSE THAN PREVIOUSLY BELIEVED? HELL? We'll be the MINORITY in less than 8 years at the present rate of border crossing and their ability to breed like fucking rabbits!

IT'S WORSE THAN ANYONE HAS EVER IMAGINED!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What is everyone’s guess on how many illegal people are in the US? 20-30 million?
Anne Coulter did a study looking at remittances and financial services and estimated that 7 years ago. It's over 30 million by now for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom