Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Site suggestion ...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Seems like the master link has changed a few times. Can you create an automatic redirect from the old links? I feel like we are going to lose traffic. Hell I thought the site was down for 48 hours until I looked in the discord
Yeah dude I seriously mishandled that all this weekend. I actually just got the redirect fixed a few minutes ago.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
When we moved the primary site to the cloud, I just assumed that when I disconnected the physical server to move it, there would be no issues.

I disconnected it this weekend, and all the sudden the primary URL would no longer work. Turns out (I had to figure this out over the weekend) even though the hosting of the site had moved, it turns out there was something called a name server running on there that connected the URL to the IP

In the midst of trying to fix everything to work properly, I completely forgot about the bandaid solution I could apply which is the redirect.

Anyways, this for real for real should be one of the last times like this happens

Last edited:
Top Bottom