Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shower Thoughts ITT

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The drain pipe is probably filthy.
h0p61.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
No. if I work in the shop and get nasty I take a shower at night and in the morning. The morning is a rinse off from sleeping and to wake up.

Derp...I just woke up for work myself. Read your post as if you were working 2 hours from now, but obviously you meant that was your thought when you were showering for work in the morning.

I also shower before work to wake up...need to go do that, lol.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Does cum clog pipes?
Wasn’t there a story or post a few years back on tmb about a college dorm and the entire building having some issues from this. There were pictures of the flyers and posters the school put up on the dorm telling the male students to stop jerking in the shower because there was a lot of drain problems in the whole building. Will see if I can locate said post but it was some funny shit at the time

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Wasn’t there a story or post a few years back on tmb about a college dorm and the entire building having some issues from this. There were pictures of the flyers and posters the school put up on the dorm telling the male students to stop jerking in the shower because there was a lot of drain problems in the whole building. Will see if I can locate said post but it was some funny shit at the time
200.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom