Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shouldni start drinking at noon so i stay sober for tomorrow's gata biwl

Sober today

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sober tomorrow's

• Yes

• No

• Grab everything you you can and go til sunday

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes

• No

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Start at noon and finish at 8pm. I have 15 beers and wine and liquors. I did a double szpresso and feel like I'm cooked up. Caffeine sends me to the moon
Yes drink today not tomorrow
Sober today drink tomorrow

Either way I got a 12lb but going on at midnight at 225 on the smoker

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
Start at noon and finish at 8pm. I have 15 beers and wine and liquors. I did a double szpresso and feel like I'm cooked up. Caffeine sends me to the moon
Yes drink today not tomorrow
Sober today drink tomorrow

Either way I got a 12lb but going on at midnight at 225 on the smoker
Did I mention that I have a front row 50 yard line seat? We may be rooting for different teams though.

I had dinner at the hotel where SC is staying the day they arrived. The players were running all over the place. Met a few and they were all friendly.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Did I mention that I have a front row 50 yard line seat? We may be rooting for different teams though.

I had dinner at the hotel where SC is staying the day they arrived. The players were running all over the place. Met a few and they were all friendly.
You'll find the SC fans to be likable and very generous. Ove made badger and Hawkeye fans after bowls. Our fans can be passionate but unlike leghu.pers and volunteers they are pur poor folks and don't travel. Talk w anyone and it should be good. Tailgate or ask for food and you'll get plenty of boiled pnuts and duke's mayo. Best fried chicken and tailgaters in the conference. Hope you enjoy it. I wanted to go I'm only 4hrs away. But I can't leave my boy. God forbid he die while I was gone. I'd never forgive myself. Have fun and shoot the shit w folks. Tell them you know Pat Flood. It'll open up the coolers too

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yall are pussies. I just woke up from a nap. No sleep w sick dog 2 days. I'm about to eat a chocolate edible drink and hopefully rip a couple. I'll stop after the game tomorrow.
Bunch of sober kwueers

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Perhaps a follow up? What a game. 20-1 tailgaters in SC's favor and 70% SC fans. Very friendly and very loud. @Rebarcock.
I didn't even watch the game. I was a bad boy. My dog is ok I think and I still didn't sleep and she (body therapist)didn't either. Thank God I'm home and don't work for 2 days. Happy new year everyone. Roll Tode

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Happy new year and send my good vibes to Cooper
He took a solid w no blood.gobules or mucus involved met vet who isna big time said he'd nevever seen a hound like him. His is a little tubby like me. Not fat but closing in on it. He has zero back slope like the old grey mare and he checked his eyes and said he should like a good bit longer. 13. 130lbs
And 5-10/6-2 when stretched top to bottom. Not tail. I shouldnbe on tomorrow

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Third beer on a bone in ribeye a Longhorns thank God tomorrow is still the holiday happy New Year everybody

Latest posts

Top Bottom