Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ship this jackass back to England right now!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Piers Morgan slams Prince Harry over First Amendment comments, calls it 'Meghan-inspired psychobabble'​

Prince "my ass" Harry said this - ""I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers," he concluded. His comments seemed to incite a big reaction from Piers Morgan, who penned an op-ed to The DailyMail in which he took down the British royal for lambasting one of America’s most sacred institutions.

Harry and his American wife Meghan Markle have attacked media rights in England and succeeded under the laws of the United Kingdom. They are now joining a growing anti-free speech movement in the United States.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So the descendent of the man that the 1st amendment was directly written to, because he was an asshole, doesn't like the 1st amendment. I'd love to get his opinion on the 2nd amendment without his armed security.
This was my exact thought. 🙄 Media just wants to stir everyone up and try to use his celebrity to convince the sheep to fall in line

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Spoiled rich brat complains about the American Bill of Rights after moving to America to make millions......

200.gif

Cre8ive

Founder
Cause it’s not his real dad. Diana was fucking her body guard.
Mericans - not caring what the English have to say since 1776.
You got that right. His momma got some fresh blood into the royal family from James Hewitt. Like father like son, except harry is stupid cocksucker.
Unknown-2.jpeg

Cre8ive

Founder
Lol I’ll rub my nuts across your forehead while you read your faggitty horoscopes.
I meant to say this (typo): So if Harry is the anti-Christ he is the most stupid mother fucker in history. I repaired my Tuesday post. Sorry ChingChongDingDong - otherwise my reply makes no sense, but most of them don't anyhow.

Top Bottom