Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shabbat Shalom

fschmidt

Poster
If anyone has questions about Judaism, I can probably answer. I am racially Jewish and attended orthodox synagogue for a while including general classes on Judaism and private classes with the rabbi. In the end, I decided that I hate Judaism. But I love the Old Testament which I follow and I keep shabbat. Jews call me an antisemite even though I don't care about race, just because I am against Judaism. Anyway, feel free to ask me any questions.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
If anyone has questions about Judaism, I can probably answer. I am racially Jewish and attended orthodox synagogue for a while including general classes on Judaism and private classes with the rabbi. In the end, I decided that I hate Judaism. But I love the Old Testament which I follow and I keep shabbat. Jews call me an antisemite even though I don't care about race, just because I am against Judaism. Anyway, feel free to ask me any questions.
Are you hardcore?

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
tumblr_mwbs35jbEt1qblec2o1_500.gifv

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Very hardcore, and banned almost everywhere to prove it.

But obviously not hardcore about Talmudic stuff which I reject.

That’s great to hear. I’ve studied the Talmudic stuff and it’s down right awful. The Sanhedrin hated Christ with a passion.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lol I’m in a similar boat. I’ve been called the next Hitler for starting this site, but my Paternal haplogroup (y-chromosome) is Semitic. Glad to have you here.

I’ve got all kinds of books on Jewish mysticism include the full Pritzker Zohar set. That stuff is interesting to me, but I’m 100% saved thanks to Jesus.

People are so fuckin backwards it’s hilarious

fschmidt

Poster
That’s great to hear. I’ve studied the Talmudic stuff and it’s down right awful. The Sanhedrin hated Christ with a passion.
I hate to tell you but it's gotten worse since then. According to the Talmud, Jesus is condemned to an eternity in hell in a giant pot of boiling sewage because he rebelled against the rabbis.

fschmidt

Poster
Lol I’m in a similar boat. I’ve been called the next Hitler for starting this site, but my Paternal haplogroup (y-chromosome) is Semitic. Glad to have you here.

I’ve got all kinds of books on Jewish mysticism include the full Pritzker Zohar set. That stuff is interesting to me, but I’m 100% saved thanks to Jesus.

People are so fuckin backwards it’s hilarious
Mysticism never interested me, but history does. This is a good book on Jewish history:

Amazon product ASIN B00GGOEL4A

Jtrain80

Legendary

I don't have any dire questions. I do respect people that can open up about their faith.

Cheers! SKOL! Shalom! Or what is customary for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom