Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serious question: do we have any doctors on this board who are authorized to give C19 jabs?

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Would you be willing to squirt my dose in the sink so I can just get a card, if work tries to mandate this bullshit.

Promise I won't sue if I do get sick. I'm prophylacticly using IVM in Mississippi, which has the number 1 infection rate IN THE WORLD right now and im somehow not sick yet.

But I fear a mandate looms. I do not want that shit in my body.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Honestly, just print a blank one and have someone with decent handwriting fill it in. There's plenty of pictures of cards online if you need batch numbers and info for the card.

Attachments

• 5fdf91bc9758a56656e10dd1_2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf
    51.6 KB · Views: 31

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Honestly, just print a blank one and have someone with decent handwriting fill it in. There's plenty of pictures of cards online if you need batch numbers and info for the card.
Why can’t I get this to download? I’d actually love to surprise someone and myself with a fake. TIA.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Would you be willing to squirt my dose in the sink so I can just get a card, if work tries to mandate this bullshit.

Promise I won't sue if I do get sick. I'm prophylacticly using IVM in Mississippi, which has the number 1 infection rate IN THE WORLD right now and im somehow not sick yet.

But I fear a mandate looms. I do not want that shit in my body.
"Mississippi, which has the number 1 infection rate IN THE WORLD"

Yep, Covid and Herpes.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Yea, I have that as a backup. But I would feel extra better about it being in my real medical file. It hasn't come to this yet, and I hope it doesnt. All these sociopaths, including the medical field, cheering for no jab/no job/no societal rights is fucking insane to me.

We now know who would've complied with the Nazis as they rounded up the Jews

Latest posts

Top Bottom