Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serbia and Kosovo

All of a sudden the “de-nazification” folks are going to have to decide whether they support a Soviet one-party dictator in Putin for the world or freedom and democracy under The MAGA platform.

Hopefully they choose to support MAGA, Ukraine, freedom, and democracy instead of communist propaganda!

Last edited:

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
All of a sudden the “de-nazification” folks are going to have to decide whether they support a Soviet one-party dictator in Putin for the world or freedom and democracy under The MAGA platform.

Hopefully they choose to support, MAGA, Ukraine, freedom, and democracy instead of communist propaganda!
Is that so, nazi lover?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Hopefully they choose to support MAGA, Ukraine, freedom, and democracy instead of communist propaganda!
Shut the fuck up, loser.

If I were a "picking the sides" kind of person, I would pick the side that is against globalism, fascism, NAZIs, satanism, antichristianity, anti LGBTQZ nonsense, anti pedophilia, TRUE PRO soverignty, and the like, no matter what flag they thought they were flying. The American flag still stands for freedom, and righteousness, at least to me, irregardless of the impostors we have in front of us today....... But if I were to follow one into the depth of hell again, you bet your ass it would be this one:

1659308714387.png

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Seems to me the current dust up is over the Kosovo regime going after ethnic Serbs within their borders very similar to how Ukraine went after ethnic Russians within theirs.

Thus far on a lower level as within Ukraine there was ethnic cleansing at the hands of the Azov militias going on for nearly a decade despite the internationally recognized Minsk accords & hollow promises of Zelenski.

Last edited:

If I were a "picking the sides" kind of person, I would pick the side that is against globalism, fascism, NAZIs, satanism, antichristianity, anti LGBTQZ nonsense, anti pedophilia, TRUE PRO soverignty, and the like, no matter what flag they thought they were flying. The American flag still stands for freedom, and righteousness, at least to me, irregardless of the impostors we have in front of us today....... But if I were to follow one into the depth of hell again, you bet your ass it would be this one:

1659308714387.png

Top Bottom