Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Separated families roll call

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Did you grow up in one and do you have one now?

Grew up without ever remembering my parents together.

Not having kids.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Parents divorced when I was 8. Lived with dad except for about an 18 month stretch when I lived with mom.

Dad and I are tight. Haven't spoken to mom in 7+ years.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Both of my parents are deceased. My parents never divorced. Although there were some hellacious fights, they manage to work through them. I learned that marriage is not about lust, but a kind of enduring love that becomes more akin to friendship as the years roll on.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Did you grow up in one and do you have one now?

Grew up without ever remembering my parents together.

Not having kids.
This thread doesn’t apply to me BUT I’ve seen you mention not having kids and wife’s health issues? Is this a health based decision or just don’t want them? Just wondering as I ask everyone bc I am hearing more and more of this and just wondering what drives these decisions. Not meant as attack and you can def not answer if personal.

i personally am a #GirlsDad but unlike the jackass that made this # famous prior to his death....I didn’t rape girls along the way.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This thread doesn’t apply to me BUT I’ve seen you mention not having kids and wife’s health issues? Is this a health based decision or just don’t want them? Just wondering as I ask everyone bc I am hearing more and more of this and just wondering what drives these decisions. Not meant as attack and you can def not answer if personal.

i personally am a #GirlsDad but unlike the jackass that made this # famous prior to his death....I didn’t rape girls along the way.
Personal choice. Didn't want to pass along my genes. Never thought I could afford kids. Didn't want them to grow up in this shitty world. Just didn't ever want them mostly.

Wife would have been a high risk pregnancy to boot and now with the chemo were pretty much SOL anyways.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Dad left before I was born, met him once when I was 7 and never saw him again.

Grew up with a less than ideal stepdad but mom married a winner when I was 20 and the only man I've ever called dad.

Ex-wife and I split when daughter was 2 but I've had 50/50 custody since and am the rock in her life (even if she is a raging lib). No child of mine would ever grow up without a father like I did.

No hard feelings towards biodad but also have no interest in ever meeting him. Hoping one day I get a call from a lawyer that he left me a nice trust fund or some shit.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Dad left before I was born, met him once when I was 7 and never saw him again.

Grew up with a less than ideal stepdad but mom married a winner when I was 20 and the only man I've ever called dad.

Ex-wife and I split when daughter was 2 but I've had 50/50 custody since and am the rock in her life (even if she is a raging lib). No child of mine would ever grow up without a father like I did.

No hard feelings towards biodad but also have no interest in ever meeting him. Hoping one day I get a call from a lawyer that he left me a nice trust fund or some shit.
I was adopted as a baby, my birth mother was 16 when she had me so couldn’t keep me. I ended up meeting her for the first time when I was 23 and we have an awesome relationship now.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I was adopted as a baby, my birth mother was 16 when she had me so couldn’t keep me. I ended up meeting her for the first time when I was 23 and we have an awesome relationship now.

That's awesome, dad skipped town and moved to alaska to avoid paying child support for two kids. Showed up at 7 and got visitation, consisted of one day at a waterpark north of birmingham and then a week in Ohio and sent us on a plane back and never to be heard of again. Good riddance iyam

Latest posts

Top Bottom