Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Senate Sergeant at Arms has died!

Taggart

Elite
Founder
how-convenient-convenient.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
We have been & remain at war

We know it was a setup and the people that started the break in were the paid agitators.
Nobody was going to storm the capitol, until the police allowed the agitators to ransack it and send/let everybody in. Entire thing was a setup. Now theyre killing people bc of it. and the idiots eat it up.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The clown show continues....she seemed coached and unsure of her comments as she made them. She also fired the lawyer she had during her initial recorded statements....nothiing to see here, move along.
Yep….you have to be completely retarded to have even considered it. Beast is huge and she said he tried to grab the wheel because he wanted to drive…….

Wait…..he is either riding shotgun or he are supposed to believe Sec Ser. Was driving and he reached from the back to grab the wheel. How was he going to push gas or brake from back……even if it was plausible he could reach from the back 🤣 (FYI Beast is huge and oversized 🤣)

I would love for Trump to volunteer for an OJ Simpson glove style demo.

Either in front seat 🤣 no chance
Or he has the longest arms ever….and still can’t drive it (p & b)

OPD77

Legendary
Yep….you have to be completely retarded to have even considered it. Beast is huge and she said he tried to grab the wheel because he wanted to drive…….

Wait…..he is either riding shotgun or he are supposed to believe Sec Ser. Was driving and he reached from the back to grab the wheel. How was he going to push gas or brake from back……even if it was plausible he could reach from the back 🤣 (FYI Beast is huge and oversized 🤣)

POTUS is never in the front seat as we know. He would've had to have been catapulted from the back seat just to get halfway to the steering wheel.
LMAO !!

TJHall1

Legendary

I don't think it's as big as you're imagining

BurntJ

Founder
POTUS is never in the front seat as we know. He would've had to have been catapulted from the back seat just to get halfway to the steering wheel.
LMAO !!
I would love for her to have to show her reenactment of the scene. Shirley someone in the Oval Office movie studio has the skills to set this up. This type of BS is easily dismantled…..why do you think they rushed her through. If it leaked someone would have already created the model ☝️And she would have looked retarded.

BurntJ

Founder
LMAO !!
I’m surprised she isn’t claiming he dove over her (landing on top) to reach up from and grab the wheel. While doing so…..he also sexually assaulted her with everyone present BUT no one else saw or said anything. They could file charges (again) only to pull their filing days before hearing.

TJHall1

Legendary
Just like Pavlov’s dog……

I mention Retards would fall for it…..

And Poof ☝️ 🤣🤣🤣
Here we are!

I’ll add a diagram since your poor and stupid. POtUS didn’t jump (from his seat) to the middle row and reach to grab the wheel in a damn oversized limousine.
View attachment 114358
Like I said, it's not a stretch limo like you're imagining. It's not oversized either.
Goddamn you're a retard. Never said he did what she said he did either. Just that you're acting like he's riding around in a stretch, and I'm not surprised you think that.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Yeah. He got shot in the head crossing the street.

Nothing to see here.

The Democrats will kill the Hell out of you.

You doubt me? Step up and challenge them on a big issue
then get back to me.

It’s past time somebody turned the tables on them.

Top Bottom