Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeing lots of

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'm torn on DeSantis for POTUS or VPOTUS. I kinda want him to stay here in Florida where he can continue to make so many positive changes and be great for the state.

I wish SC had a governor like Desantis. As far as 2024, IMO Desantis cannot turnout the vote like Trump did, and will. There were millions of people who would not have gone to the polls for anyone but Trump in '16 and '20 . That said, I love Ron and would love him at the top of the ticket next election Trump isn't running. I hope that will be 2028, after BDD's next term.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
He'll make a good VP candidate in 24.

If he continues his current trajectory and pulls off being the VP successfully he'll have earned my vote in 28 if he wants it.
Nope….gonna be Pompeo…and the. Will be either RD or MP as Pres and prob other as VP. Florida is so high profile RD can do 2 terms and still be perfectly setup. Florida is about to flourish for the coming years.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Nope….gonna be Pompeo…and the. Will be either RD or MP as Pres and prob other as VP. Florida is so high profile RD can do 2 terms and still be perfectly setup. Florida is about to flourish for the coming years.
I very much agree with this.

People want Desantis, and he is very good, but it's a little too soon.

Let's let our current stars use up their carries before we bring in a whole new back to tote the rock.

America 1st

Founder
I wish SC had a governor like Desantis. As far as 2024, IMO Desantis cannot turnout the vote like Trump did, and will. There were millions of people who would not have gone to the polls for anyone but Trump in '16 and '20 . That said, I love Ron and would love him at the top of the ticket next election Trump isn't running. I hope that will be 2028, after BDD's next term.
Perfectly put.

BurntJ

Founder
I very much agree with this.

People want Desantis, and he is very good, but it's a little too soon.

Let's let our current stars use up their carries before we bring in a whole new back to tote the rock.
Love RD but feel like the next phase may be best suited for Pompeo….100% military trust. He feels groomed for it and the last 4 years all seem part of it. He feels like (resume wise) the “GOOD” version George Bush Sr.

America 1st

Founder
Love RD but feel like the next phase may be best suited for Pompeo….100% military trust. He feels groomed for it and the last 4 years all seem part of it. He feels like (resume wise) the “GOOD” version George Bush Sr.
As unpopular as it is to say it BDR was born and raised to be a politician.

He was also in Congress, not running America 1st, before BDD showed him the way and put his name on the line.

Give me a 1st in their class West Point grad any day of the week.

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder

He was also in Congress, not running America 1st, before BDD showed him the way and put his name on the line.

Absolutely….but your last statement is why. All the bouncing around (to me) was preparation for how/who to staff those agencies. Again I believe he is Trumps running mate. Ron will either get his next experience as POTUS or VP but I think it will be pompeo. Either way the mistakes of hiring (though many were traps….cause many problems that can’t continue.)

Jtrain80

Legendary

@Pompeo you have been selected by the American people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom