Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

See the problem in this picture?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Claire , Lucy(fer), and Ci Ci.
View attachment 25865
They look so sweet. I am coming back as a dog if possible. I love dogs. They get it. I've had dogs all my life. I've learned more about love and devotion from dogs than from humans. What a blessing it is to feel the unconditional love of your dog. I did have 4 white boxers a few years back. It was so fun to walk them all. I lost Jack, Sweet Pea and Noah within 1.5 years - that was a tough one. But Belle is still with us. Below is a T-shirt I made with Jack, Sweet Pea and Noah. Belle is the one on the left in the second photo.
IMG_4654.GIFFullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There is only two of them in the pic and three total?

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
They look so sweet. I am coming back as a dog if possible. I love dogs. They get it. I had dogs all my life. I've learned more about love and devotion from dogs than from humans. What a blessing it is to feel the unconditional love of your dog. I did have 4 white boxers a few years back. It was so fun to walk them all. I lost Jack, Sweet Pea and Noah within 1.5 years - that was a tough one. But Belle is still with us. Below is a T-shirt I made with Jack, Sweet Pea and Noah. Belle is the one on the left in the second photo.
View attachment 25866View attachment 25867
Boxers are the best! 😍

20210530_152452.jpg

yankmenoodle

Elite
They look so sweet. I am coming back as a dog if possible. I love dogs. They get it. I've had dogs all my life. I've learned more about love and devotion from dogs than from humans. What a blessing it is to feel the unconditional love of your dog. I did have 4 white boxers a few years back. It was so fun to walk them all. I lost Jack, Sweet Pea and Noah within 1.5 years - that was a tough one. But Belle is still with us. Below is a T-shirt I made with Jack, Sweet Pea and Noah. Belle is the one on the left in the second photo.
View attachment 25866View attachment 25867
Boxers have the most personality.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
That rug does not tie the room together.

raw

Latest posts

Top Bottom