Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Secret Service infiltrated?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
So the FBI raids a high end apartment complex in DC and apparently the story is a weird one that involves one of the protection detail to the 1st lady.

More evidence of the insipid rot from within for the once mighty America. I wonder who will be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again? Maybe we are too far down the road to ruin. I hope not - but it sure is tough to see the news. We're getting closer and closer to One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So the FBI raids a high end apartment complex in DC and apparently the story is a weird one that involves one of the protection detail to the 1st lady.

I know something about this. I'm not going to talk about it unless it comes up from the gubmint. They have a connection to a guy in my circles. They are toast if no one fucked up

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
now look could you be anymore cryptic? Come on spill the beans
I can't. It would have repercussion on a member in my family. It is infiltrators that do not look like America but would fit in dear born
Infiltration not invasion. It is best buddies from dirty myrtle. The other buddy is in Europe with rooms full of cash. They know me Nd some times we can discuss stuff. I've helped them when they couldn't fill in timeliness. I didn't narc they had em already . I pointed a finger. When I can ill mention. Think Anwan brothers and all DC compromised by them. It is all connected

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can't. It would have repercussion on a member in my family. It is infiltrators that do not look like America but would fit in dear born
Infiltration not invasion. It is best buddies from dirty myrtle. The other buddy is in Europe with rooms full of cash. They know me Nd some times we can discuss stuff. I've helped them when they couldn't fill in timeliness. I didn't narc they had em already . I pointed a finger. When I can ill mention. Think Anwan brothers and all DC compromised by them. It is all connected
I've have 2 cousins in MCLEAN Va. One is the optometrist to congress and the other is the septal surgeon to them too. And one of their wives is a director at the Smithsonian. The other wife is a pediatric nurse. I have some crazy connections and they know I know things others don't. We hit the basement or walk w no phones when we see each other.
My buddy was in Afghanistan and had over a 100 million in his dwelling. He said if I came over he'd give me a million. I didn't go

CurtOFD78

Elite
... but would fit in dear born... well said sir. I'm picking up what yer putting down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom