Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SCOTUS backs praying football Coach............ God Bless America

He can pray on the 50 yard line but not abort a baby on the 50 yard line? Is this what America has come to?
I know the 50 yard line thing is in jest but it’s hard to say someone has the right to pray how they want but don’t have the right to make medical choices for their progeny and themselves.

Abortion isn’t a religious issue but a political one. Those that don’t want to get abortions can choose not to and those that want them should be able to get them with reasonable stipulation. It not different than guns, free speech, freedom of the press, or any other right.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I know the 50 yard line thing is in jest but it’s hard to say someone has the right to pray how they want but don’t have the right to make medical choices for their progeny and themselves.

Abortion isn’t a religious issue but a political one. Those that don’t want to get abortions can choose not to and those that want them should be able to get them with reasonable stipulation. It not different than guns, free speech, freedom of the press, or any other right.
Tell it to your state legislators faggit. I dont give a shit how you feel. That's not my business. And if you choose to live in a shit hole that allows them.....feel fuckin free.

See some of us actually understand how our REPUBLIC works.

Tell it to your state legislators faggit. I dont give a shit how you feel. That's not my business. And if you choose to live in a shit hole that allows them.....feel fuckin free.

See some of us actually understand how our REPUBLIC works.
If you want the government telling parents what they can and cannot do that’s sad but unsurprising.

Pass a federal law making it legal up until 16 weeks nationwide with exceptions for rape, incest, and harm to the mother. After the let the people choose by state if they want the governor telling them what to do. Since people having abortions in their state doesn’t affect them at all if they choose not to partake it’s pretty obvious which way the freedom lovers will take it from their.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If you want the government telling parents what they can and cannot do that’s sad but unsurprising.

Pass a federal law making it legal up until 16 weeks nationwide with exceptions for rape, incest, and harm to the mother. After the let the people choose by state if they want the governor telling them what to do. Since people having abortions in their state doesn’t affect them at all if they choose not to partake it’s pretty obvious which way the freedom lovers will take it from their.
They had 5o years to do just that and didn't. Then THEY tried to thwart the Mississippi law and THEY took that state to court. THEY lost. It isn't a federal issue. It is a state issue since THEY never got off their duffs and codified anything in to law.
Additionally had Harry Reid not lowered the threshold to 50 votes none of those 3 Justices would be on the court. THEY only have themselves to blame.
Dems in the 70s said abortion would be safe and rare. Then they tried to allow a woman to kill the baby after it had been born. THEY FUCKED THEMSELVES

They had 5o years to do just that and didn't. Then THEY tried to thwart the Mississippi law and THEY took that state to court. THEY lost. It isn't a federal issue. It is a state issue since THEY never got off their duffs and codified anything in to law.
Additionally had Harry Reid not lowered the threshold to 50 votes none of those 3 Justices would be on the court. THEY only have themselves to blame.
Dems in the 70s said abortion would be safe and rare. Then they tried to allow a woman to kill the baby after it had been born. THEY FUCKED THEMSELVES
It’s a federal issue now that the Supreme Court made it so in the court of public opinion.

I’m like @ChicagoFats at this point. I will openly endorse, vote for, and support a Republican candidate that supports patent’s rights and abortion before I’ll support a Republican that doesn’t support parental rights.

Trump would be the one exception given his outstanding track record on everything. He is the sort of candidate I’ll always vote for since one in the hand is worth two in the bush and he gives you one in the hand on everything.

BurntJ

Founder

Why do you run to have the Federal Gov do anything. I personal would rather let the people of their particular (and all obviously) be able to vote on the laws that govern them.

You sound like a liberal calling this parents rights. People DONT have the right to Murder so I’m not sure why you think this should be a parents choice. I guess you also support mercy killing (as the Muslims call it) when a father kills his children for “shaming the family”. Parents rights would apply to this too……

Why do you run to have the Federal Gov do anything. I personal would rather let the people of their particular (and all obviously) be able to vote on the laws that govern them.

You sound like a liberal calling this parents rights. People DONT have the right to Murder so I’m not sure why you think this should be a parents choice. I guess you also support mercy killing (as the Muslims call it) when a father kills his children for “shaming the family”. Parents rights would apply to this too……
Of course it’s parental rights.

It’s not murder just because you scream the loudest.

If parents are able to choose which medical procedures and vaccines their progeny get, which could be life saving or damning either way, then of course the same applies to other medical choices and especially those that affect their person as fully grown citizens with the right to pursue happiness.

BurntJ

Founder
Of course it’s parental rights.

It’s not murder just because you scream the loudest.

If parents are able to choose which medical procedures and vaccines their progeny get, which could be life saving or damning either way, then of course the same applies to other medical choices and especially those that affect their person as fully grown citizens with the right to pursue happiness.
Government already says YOU CANT MURDER. I don’t need a law passed…….you do! 🤣🤣🤣

And if you do…I have no doubt Clarence will see to it……that it doesn’t stand!

We fought a damn Civil War over…….States Rights. (Those who don’t study/learn from history…..tend to repeat it.)

Government already says YOU CANT MURDER. I don’t need a law passed…….you do! 🤣🤣🤣

And if you do…I have no doubt Clarence will see to it……that it doesn’t stand!

We fought a damn Civil War over…….States Rights. (Those who don’t study/learn from history…..tend to repeat it.)
If it were under you might have a point…

Top Bottom