Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SCORE CHALLENGE: Make your Week 2 picks, Oregon v OSU predictions

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
So as a reminder, you can only win if you get the winning team correct. Everyone who picked Clemson to win were disqualified. With that being said, here are our Week 1 winners:

1st place goes solely to 120north (UGA 24-14) and was 25 pts off. 120north receives 3 points for 1st place. Congrats!!

2nd place goes solely to TriggerHappyJack (UGA 23-17) and was 27 pts off. Jack receives 2 points for 2nd place.

3rd place goes solely to catreaper (UGA 22.5-19.5) and was 29 points off. Cat receives 1 point for 3rd place. I gave him flack for it but it worked in his favor.

WeycoDawg was next in line at 30 pts off.

Congrats to the Week 1 winners. This week we are predicting Ohio State v Oregon.

below are your current standings, please post your predictions here. Lastly, if you feel I made a mistake let me know.

120north………………………….…….3pts
TriggerHappyJack………….2pts
catreaper…………………………….1pt

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So as a reminder, you can only win if you get the winning team correct. Everyone who picked Clemson to win were disqualified. With that being said, here are our Week 1 winners:

1st place goes solely to 120north (UGA 24-14) and was 25 pts off. 120north receives 3 points for 1st place. Congrats!!

2nd place goes solely to TriggerHappyJack (UGA 23-17) and was 27 pts off. Jack receives 2 points for 2nd place.

3rd place goes solely to catreaper (UGA 22.5-19.5) and was 29 points off. Cat receives 1 point for 3rd place. I gave him flack for it but it worked in his favor.

WeycoDawg was next in line at 30 pts off.

Congrats to the Week 1 winners. This week we are predicting Ohio State v Oregon.

below are your current standings, please post your predictions here. Lastly, if you feel I made a mistake let me know.

120north………………………….…….3pts
TriggerHappyJack………….2pts
catreaper…………………………….1pt
Weekly swag to @120north the week 1 ScoreLord

9C9E165E-0DEA-4CC1-BDEC-A8010F5F9C4C.jpeg

Nape

Elite
Founder
Tough matchup. Oregon has a legit front 7 but the offensive firepower at Day’s disposal is ridiculous.

Bucks - 48
Ducks - 21

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Tough matchup. Oregon has a legit front 7 but the offensive firepower at Day’s disposal is ridiculous.

Bucks - 48
Ducks - 21

Thibodeaux is still questionable.Ohio State defense is even more questionable.

I'm sticking with my 'prediction'. 😁

TJHall1

Legendary
31-24 Oregon

cringe-gif-13.gif

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Sorry for late entry. Game tied now at 7-7 so I doubt you’ll take my entry but I’ll say 24-14 OSU

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Thibodeaux is still questionable.Ohio State defense is even more questionable.

I'm sticking with my 'prediction'. 😁
My prediction was less less than predictive.

*Except for the Ohio State defense. Good gracious it's bad. Just frigging bad.

Top Bottom