Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saturday - The 1st in a while where I aint doin nuffin

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Wifey poo took the kids to Sea World with other baseball parents. Dads thought I was going. Nope... Sitting on my back porch Drinking coffee and taking 1 hitter swats. Might do yard work might not. Good Gosh I love today! What does your Saturday look like?

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'll be on my belly in about 1.5 hours looking under freezers in a restaurant for a rat that is living inside somewhere. Then have to play brick mason patching a hole from plumbing repair in wall.

The only pool I have nearby is the pond in my side yard from 15+ inches of rain the past several weeks. Mosquitoes are out in force now. Prepare to wear masks and stand 6 feet apart to keep down the cases of West Nile virus coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Dont get me wrong I love doing stuff with the family, but nothing like great friday night sex. then the wife says you dont have to go tomorrow if you dont want to. Stay home and chill. They will have a nice dinner to come home to

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
Replacing the blades on my zero turn, Changing oil in the tractor, shop vac the tack rooms at the barn, sweep the shop and pressure wash the concrete under the covered area. Shit I can do when it rains.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Replacing the blades on my zero turn, Changing oil in the tractor, shop vac the tack rooms at the barn, sweep the shop and pressure wash the concrete under the covered area. Shit I can do when it rains.
Friend of mine trapped a female skunk and removed 8 babies which were under the concrete tack room floor in his barn. Amazing he nor his friend who helped were sprayed. Plus the skunks were relocated 15 miles away and no spraying during transportation and release.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Dont get me wrong I love doing stuff with the family, but nothing like great friday night sex. then the wife says you dont have to go tomorrow if you dont want to. Stay home and chill. They will have a nice dinner to come home to
Oh no doubt man. They are taking a girls trip to the beach with the rest of the ladies in the family on Wednesday and I am so excited to have a few days with basically zero responsibility. First time that’s happened in years

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
I'll be on my belly in about 1.5 hours looking under freezers in a restaurant for a rat that is living inside somewhere. Then have to play brick mason patching a hole from plumbing repair in wall.

The only pool I have nearby is the pond in my side yard from 15+ inches of rain the past several weeks. Mosquitoes are out in force now. Prepare to wear masks and stand 6 feet apart to keep down the cases of West Nile virus coming to a neighborhood near you soon.
Pour a small amount of bleach in the standing water. Problem solved.

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
Friend of mine trapped a female skunk and removed 8 babies which were under the concrete tack room floor in his barn. Amazing he nor his friend who helped were sprayed. Plus the skunks were relocated 15 miles away and no spraying during transportation and release.
I hope you didn’t just Hex me!

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Well boys it’s my day off today and I’m headed out to do a little spear fishing and snapper fishing. I’ll post pics if I get anything worth showing off. Wish me luck.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Well boys it’s my day off today and I’m headed out to do a little spear fishing and snapper fishing. I’ll post pics if I get anything worth showing off. Wish me luck.
Seas got really rough so only got one dive in. Shot a nice almaco jack but two reef sharks came and took it. It was pretty intense. Also saw a giant Goliath grouper. That was cool as shit.

Belezabro

Elite

tenor.gif

Top Bottom