Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saint Peters Black Lives Matter Peacocks 8.5 pt dogs to the Tar heels

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I hate to be the sports expert, but Coach K coaches for duke, not “Carolina”
The proper name of that school is “North Carolina”. There is also a East Carolina”. The two Carolinas are represented well

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
The proper name of that school is “North Carolina”. There is also a East Carolina”. The two Carolinas are represented well
You are not reading or understanding what I said...Carolina is Duke’s nemesis and will defeat Saint Peters today to set up a rematch of the Duke/Carolina rivalry for K and Duke to get revenge after the last defeat in the ACC....and set the stage for K’s final Championship...sports expert....I live in the Triangle...I understand that the folks in Chapel Hill like to fancy themselves as the only “Carolina,” and call themselves such...the “Carolina” thing is all about NC and SC...East Carolina is a mere discounted footnote in that argument.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
facepalm-really.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You are not reading or understanding what I said...Carolina is Duke’s nemesis and will defeat Saint Peters today to set up a rematch of the Duke/Carolina rivalry for K and Duke to get revenge after the last defeat in the ACC....and set the stage for K’s final Championship...sports expert....I live in the Triangle...I understand that the folks in Chapel Hill like to fancy themselves as the only “Carolina,” and call themselves such...the “Carolina” thing is all about NC and SC...East Carolina is a mere discounted footnote in that argument.
You have Carolina then north Carolina.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
How the fuck am I going to care about something when I wasnt even a live?
I don’t know, maybe study a little before you run your mouth about things...telling other people and fans that they just think they care about something is pretty presumptuous and stupid. I just stated the facts. North Carolina holds the all time advantage in football over South Carolina...by a pretty big margin.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
35000 thousand more on any given saturday care more than the lacrosse school. It means more than records. If you can't understand that I can't help you.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
35000 thousand more on any given saturday care more than the lacrosse school. It means more than records. If you can't understand that I can't help you.
You may care...it doesn’t mean your good. It may mean people like to come out to watch bad football or use it as a reason to drink a lot... The records speak very plainly that NC is better all time in football and that neither school is very impressive at the sport. Facts...not emotions.

Rva

Founder
Oh it’s a good thing North Carolina has basketball, without it it would be New Mexico, but with trees

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You may care...it doesn’t mean your good. It may mean people like to come out to watch bad football or use it as a reason to drink a lot... The records speak very plainly that NC is better all time in football and that neither school is very impressive at the sport. Facts...not emotions.
Cocks by 20 and its passion, not emotion. Just can't help some folks.

Rva

Founder
In a different thread he insulted me by saying a tornado looked like my mother. I think we're dealing with a "special" person, if you know what I mean.
I apologize, maybe tornado was too harsh of the word however she is an unfortunate looking woman

Top Bottom