Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Safe or Out?

Safe........and the ump can add some extra bucks to the $100 he got paid for calling the game. Not a legal eagle but if he went to a doctor, said he pinched a nerve in his back the coach could be forced to shell out a couple of thousands just for being a jackass. I'm not a sue crazy guy in the least but I'm even less of a fan of dumbass adults who think they're still in grade school.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Safe........and the ump can add some extra bucks to the $100 he got paid for calling the game. Not a legal eagle but if he went to a doctor, said he pinched a nerve in his back the coach could be forced to shell out a couple of thousands just for being a jackass. I'm not a sue crazy guy in the least but I'm even less of a fan of dumbass adults who think they're still in grade school.

I'd be a little scared to admit that i went to the hospital with that shove .... My friends would just refer to me as "that pussy" for the rest of my life

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
A protege of NascarDawg for sure
This statement is blasphemy and you should be persecuted for it. Only a BAMMER would make such a libellous statement about such a legendary DAWG/Corch/UMPIRE. He works the profession as a side job and shirley understands the unspoken rules of the game.

I'd be a little scared to admit that i went to the hospital with that shove .... My friends would just refer to me as "that pussy" for the rest of my life

You could collect a grand (maybe more) and proceed to take your bros bar hopping picking up the tab at each place. Remind them at each stop they're drinking free because of your deep desire for justice. Hell, even find the coach on social media and send him pics of your party. Tell him he made it possible.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This statement is blasphemy and you should be persecuted for it. Only a BAMMER would make such a libellous statement about such a legendary DAWG/Corch/UMPIRE. He works the profession as a side job and shirley understands the unspoken rules of the game.
Comin in hot! and don't call me shirley.

Good to see you post again and GFY

Top Bottom