Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sad news. BLM is broke

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
the stupidity of this nation was proven en mass when so many fell for these racist grifters

dumb soccer moms & suburbanites who have so little satisfaction in their lives they cling to whatever they can to prove how wonderful & caring they are on FB/Insta/twatter & their neighborhoods with emojis & signs.

Meanwhile the murder rates shyrocketed by 30% while they virtue signaled over lattes & yoga classes

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
the stupidity of this nation was proven en mass when so many fell for these racist grifters

dumb soccer moms & suburbanites who have so little satisfaction in their lives they cling to whatever they can to prove how wonderful & caring they are on FB/Insta/twatter & their neighborhoods with emojis & signs.

Meanwhile the murder rates shyrocketed by 30% while they virtue signaled over lattes & yoga classes

I saw this earlier. Clearly all the social justice the last couple years has had a measurable negative effect

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I'm looking forward to learning about all of the altruistic projects they were able to accomplish with the hundreds of millions in donations. The documentary detailing all of the schools and hospitals they built and general inner city development in black communities should be really good.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I'm looking forward to learning about all of the altruistic projects they were able to accomplish with the hundreds of millions in donations. The documentary detailing all of the schools and hospitals they built and general inner city development in black communities should be really good.
As long as they could help 1 or 2 in the black community with liberals millions of dollars it was worth it.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

The modern Liberal…

Virtue Signaling > Virtue

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

40%last year black homicides uo over the last 10 yr avg

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

Man there's some strange wording used in that article.
Like this for example 👇
IMG_20220420_170114.jpg
🤔I'm unfamiliar with the Washington Examiner, is this simply an accurate jab at these BLM morons, or is this a serious and somehow accepted term that hasn't been setting off alarm bells?

Either way, it is fitting. Considering BLM, like ANTIFA, are clearly two branches of the NWOs subversive terrorist militias,...imo.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Man there's some strange wording used in that article.
Like this for example 👇
View attachment 94811
🤔I'm unfamiliar with the Washington Examiner, is this simply an accurate jab at these BLM morons, or is this a serious and somehow accepted term that hasn't been setting off alarm bells?

Either way, it is fitting. Considering BLM, like ANTIFA, are clearly two branches of the NWOs subversive terrorist militias,...imo.

"War chest" is a common term for reserves of money for political organizations.

D

Deleted member 2886

"War chest" is a common term for reserves of money for political organizations.
Oh, ok, thanks man.
This has actually generated a lot of concerning questions and sent me on a search for answers.
Answers which led to more questions, nek minnit I'm reading through articles from late 40s Germany, then 1917-18 Russian articles.

I still think the term "warchest" is very odd, though I get it, in terms of the funding for a political campaign.
That just doesn't seem right to me for some reason aye.

Anyways, I had no idea that BLM was attempting to become a political party, fuck that's dodgey.

One other thing that came up was how "authorities" come up with all sorts of excuses as to why BLM and ANTIFA are apparently anything but terrorist groups, despite these two groups actions correlating with the dictionary definition.
While at the same time any group of Europeans, organized or not, doing pretty much anything, is now automatically classed as being "white supremacist terrorists".

I must be misinterpreting the information or something coz the incongruity I'm seeing leads me to think the information isn't based upon any real facts or logic.

Am I mistaken that it was BLM and ANTIFA who were rioting, burning shit, taking over & destroying areas of some cities, intimidating, harassing, and/or attacking people, etc, etc?

I've got numerous PDFs related to the Jan 6th event, one of which makes a pretty solid case against the BS mainstream narratives assertions of "white supremacists storming the capitol".
I don't get how in the fuck is it that the people legitimately protesting, and being let in to the Capitol Building somehow equates to then being classified as "white supremacist terrorism".
Or how that then somehow translates to any groups of "white" people immediately classed as "white supremacists", &/or "terrorists".

Sorry, I've ended up having a bit of a rant here.
I already view the established form of modern politics as being fundamentally corrupt, by design.
The more I look into this shit, it seems that the only way to resolve the problems of this world is to tear out all the political systems by the roots and start again.
I dunno.

Top Bottom