Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russian and Chinese generals will be no match compared to this

mrt

Elite
Geographically impossible if we stop the invaders at both borders. No Current Army in the world has the means to move men and material to conquer the USA, even on our worst day. We are being betrayed by the ass wipe liberals already, taking millions from the same MFs that want to kill all of us. If any of you are still alive when it starts be sure to get rid of the tyrants in office first then replace them all with Patriots. Communist Armies are simply cannon fodder, always have been always will be. The Russians killed more of their own people than the Germans. Remember... Russia was already beaten and we bailed their ass out supplying them with food and fuel and the other things they could not provide. The only thing I worry about is soft Generals and Admirals in our forces, the ones that don't have a clue about how to win. All these silly games called police actions completely destroyed the killer instinct necessary to win a battle. NO MERCY and anyone that says otherwise is a dumb MF. In WWII we were lucky we had such Generals who made it their mission to kill as many of those other MFs as possible and not feel sorry for them. War produces new leaders and the under performers are shoved out. Right now as I see it we have some really poor Generals in the Army and the Corps. I think our Navy is pretty solid and just as in WWII you would see a Navy Admiral in charge of the big show. The Navy can do it all, especially today but their mission is to move material and equipment and men. Something the other services cannot do, hell at this time we don't have enough people in uniform to close the southern border.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Geographically impossible if we stop the invaders at both borders. No Current Army in the world has the means to move men and material to conquer the USA, even on our worst day. We are being betrayed by the ass wipe liberals already, taking millions from the same MFs that want to kill all of us. If any of you are still alive when it starts be sure to get rid of the tyrants in office first then replace them all with Patriots. Communist Armies are simply cannon fodder, always have been always will be. The Russians killed more of their own people than the Germans. Remember... Russia was already beaten and we bailed their ass out supplying them with food and fuel and the other things they could not provide. The only thing I worry about is soft Generals and Admirals in our forces, the ones that don't have a clue about how to win. All these silly games called police actions completely destroyed the killer instinct necessary to win a battle. NO MERCY and anyone that says otherwise is a dumb MF. In WWII we were lucky we had such Generals who made it their mission to kill as many of those other MFs as possible and not feel sorry for them. War produces new leaders and the under performers are shoved out. Right now as I see it we have some really poor Generals in the Army and the Corps. I think our Navy is pretty solid and just as in WWII you would see a Navy Admiral in charge of the big show. The Navy can do it all, especially today but their mission is to move material and equipment and men. Something the other services cannot do, hell at this time we don't have enough people in uniform to close the southern border.
Your summary is 100% correct. If we fall, it will be from the rotting of our moral fiber from within.

Alexander the Great's profound quote concerning warfare is appropriate for this thread: "I would rather do batter against an army of lions led by a sheep, than do battle against an army of sheep led by a lion."

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

75 years my ass...how about 3 years? Look what the current authoritarian liberal party is doing to dismantle the United States from within. PATRIOT is a four letter word them.

mrt

Elite
The US shouldn’t have given up the Philippines.

One of the worst geopolitical decisions ever.
Things were getting out of hand over there with Marcos in charge and he had a lot of enemies from all fronts due to his corruption. I'm not sure what went down with the closure of the base but possibly the politicians had an inside track on some more illegal money. Even today the offshore islands are infested with all sorts of bad guys, you don't know who they all are but they like to lob heads just like those camel jockeys. My deceased Step Father was Philippino and his brother was a 4 star general and graduate of their version of West Point. Their father was a first sgt fighting the Japanese. He told me that he and the rest of the family ate from garbage cans in the Army camps. He joined the Navy and went to boot camp there just outside of Mira Mesa San Diego, the base was way out there at the time he joined but today the remains of the base used to house the Army National Guard. Last time I lived in San Diego was in the 80s but the old camp left a lot of old floor frames but the buildings were all torn down. So now everyone is dead and buried and I have no inside track on what's going on in the Philippines. He and My Mother are buried there in Los Angeles at the National Cemetery. He wanted to be buried there because he had family buried there and I guess it gave him a sense of being near them. Me I want to be cremated so I can float around for eternity and see what to hell is going on in our old world. I don't like the idea of being six foot under and probably at some point they throw someone on top of me. ;0)

Top Bottom