Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russia is trying to “trick” us in to thinking being radiated is bad for us

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
1623715784292.jpeg

I tend to agree with the Rooskies here though. I don’t carry the same journalistic integrity as the NYT but I wrote an FSF article on a similar topic:

muddytumbo

Poster
View attachment 26789

I tend to agree with the Rooskies here though. I don’t carry the same journalistic integrity as the NYT but I wrote an FSF article on a similar topic:

I read your article, and I'm a bit confused. Power would affect amplitude and frequency, right? So if we want to increase frequency and amplitude, we would need a significant amount of power to do that, right? If I understand your article correctly, wouldn't that mean that people would be exposed to that energy required to produce these waves and that RF energy falls within the range that could potentially be harmful to humans? Sorry if I'm missing the mark here, but I'm trying to understand how 5G would be detrimental. This would be because 5G falls within a high RF frequency.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I read your article, and I'm a bit confused. Power would affect amplitude and frequency, right? So if we want to increase frequency and amplitude, we would need a significant amount of power to do that, right? If I understand your article correctly, wouldn't that mean that people would be exposed to that energy required to produce these waves and that RF energy falls within the range that could potentially be harmful to humans? Sorry if I'm missing the mark here, but I'm trying to understand how 5G would be detrimental. This would be because 5G falls within a high RF frequency.
Power is a product of (voltage) amplitude, but has nothing to do with frequency.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
View attachment 26789

Note the word "suspected" - fake news. The constant drum beat of idiotic conspiracy theories when the most dangerous threat we face sits and shits in the oval orafice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom