Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russia/China alliance strengthening. Announce natural gas deal, say America is collapsing

02F174AC-A3F6-4E25-9030-8B1C155F6CCC.png

Strange they settled the deal in Euros, but if Russia can sell natty to China they can give zero fucks about euro demand

Also Russia and China released a statement acknowledging they are superpowers and the US is collapsing.

When do they make moves on Ukraine and Taiwan at the same time?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Good.

This means US and Canada nat gas is hear two stay.

Plus this means Europe will likely move away from Russian gas as Russia becomes increasingly hostile. Huge opportunity fore the US to provide energy to Europe.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Good.

This means US and Canada nat gas is hear two stay.

Plus this means Europe will likely move away from Russian gas as Russia becomes increasingly hostile. Huge opportunity fore the US to provide energy to Europe.
I think you nail it here. This move does help Russia be flexible, but if Russia isn’t going to sell to Europe this opens the door for a strengthening US energy sector

America 1st

Founder
I think you nail it here. This move does help Russia be flexible, but if Russia isn’t going to sell to Europe this opens the door for a strengthening US energy sector
It also means the ME (Iran specifically) just lost major leverage over Chyna.

If won were really reading the tea leaves they might imply Chyna thinks they won’t get The Road all the way thru two Turkey like they originally wanted.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It also means the ME (Iran specifically) just lost major leverage over Chyna.

If won were really reading the tea leaves they might imply Chyna thinks they won’t get The Road all the way thru two Turkey like they originally wanted.
Where are the mineral right that we just lost?

America 1st

Founder
Where are the mineral right that we just lost?
Minerals on earth are so 1870.

Minerals from space are the future.

58A80110-5051-4723-A5EA-FE797E114455.jpeg

What mineral are yew speaking of. Their were tonnes of HUGE moves inn the relatively distant past.

America 1st

Founder
Ones for chips.
The US and Canada both have the “rare earth” minerals for chips.

We yewz Chyna because they’re dumb enough to sell cheap and extract.

Idk yore age butt go bye some Intel. Yew can thank me in 2026.

Top Bottom