Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Robin, we all knew you were gay all along

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Uh... his closet was definitely not a walk in.

I thought this was pretty much common knowledge? And nobody really cared?

Oh wait... he's just now half ass sticking a stiletto out?

Robin is and always has been gay (again, whatever. Do your life). But now he's bi? Exactly when did he have any interest in girls?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
ambiguously-gay-duo-hump.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Guaranteed Hollywood movie about Robin coming out that is gonna have tons of $$$$ behind it and he gets banged by a dude and all the papers talk about how “brave” the movie is. I fuckin guarantee it

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Guaranteed Hollywood movie about Robin coming out that is gonna have tons of $$$$ behind it and he gets banged by a dude and all the papers talk about how “brave” the movie is. I fuckin guarantee it
Yep movie will lose multiple hundred million and Hollywood will praise it as brave and so important to make. Shits disgusting but what do we expect from PEDOWOOD.
How have we made it all this time without knowing every fucking superheroes sexual identity. I mean it was all fake bc no one could honestly ever expect a superhero to fight evil WITHOUT KNOWING WHO THEY ARE FUCKING FIRST…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom