Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RIP in pieces The Office actor Mark York

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
What was your favorite Mark York scene? I think there was only one real Mark York scene, but since there is not enough orange man bad in the news Mark York is getting a hero's obit. He was the wheel chair guy that managed the complex.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
What was your favorite Mark York scene? I think there was only one real Mark York scene, but since there is not enough orange man bad in the news Mark York is getting a hero's obit. He was the wheel chair guy that managed the complex.

This person is not related but another death from a "brief illness".

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
What makes you say that? Some kind of biological mechanism? I am very disconnected from current events

From the animal studies done using the mRNA vax. There have been several doctors being it up only to get blackballed and there were studies that were easier to find six months ago that. They are now.

They cancelled the studies on animals because after 8 months their immune system started turning against them and they were all dying. If this thing was nearly as safe as they keep saying the companies wouldn’t have to have immunity from lawsuits.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
From the animal studies done using the mRNA vax. There have been several doctors being it up only to get blackballed and there were studies that were easier to find six months ago that. They are now.

They cancelled the studies on animals because after 8 months their immune system started turning against them and they were all dying. If this thing was nearly as safe as they keep saying the companies wouldn’t have to have immunity from lawsuits.
Some people also think that because of the weakened immune system due to the jab, flu/covid season this winter is going to be much worse.

QuanChi

Elite
I always thought the Deangelo scene with the nard dog in the kitchen was fuckin hilarious. Go to 2:20 in the video below

Latest posts

Top Bottom