Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Return of the Jedi Plot Hole

skramer100

Elite
Founder
So I know these Are a dime a dozen, but watching the lightsaber flight, how does Vader the supposed most powerful force being ever, not feel his son 4 feet away hiding under some stairs? SO I will give up maybe he was conflicted and Luke was able to block him. Watch it again, they are the stairs like 20 feet from the Emperor. How didn't he feel him. The Skywalker's are literally the bane to the Palpatinne way of life yet he cant know where this kid is but can sense his dad from star systems away? Just another reason Return sucks.

So I know these Are a dime a dozen, but watching the lightsaber flight, how does Vader the supposed most powerful force being ever, not feel his son 4 feet away hiding under some stairs? SO I will give up maybe he was conflicted and Luke was able to block him. Watch it again, they are the stairs like 20 feet from the Emperor. How didn't he feel him. The Skywalker's are literally the bane to the Palpatinne way of life yet he cant know where this kid is but can sense his dad from star systems away? Just another reason Return sucks.
It could be that the combined force of Luke and Obi-Wan could give a cloak to the powers of Darth Vader. Or they just caught him slippin.

Top Bottom