Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Republicans are coming after contraceptives!

Rube Reaper

Elite
GOP lawmakers have also long pushed personhood legislation — and are continuing to do so in the midterm elections — that would classify fertilized eggs as persons under the U.S. Constitution, making abortion illegal. But it could also ban certain forms of contraception, such as intrauterine devices (IUDs) and Plan B.

D

Deleted member 2886

Well alrighty, that is really bloody good to know that at least one of these political actors has a clearer understanding of proper-intelligently functioning humanity.

#Props to Jacky Eubanks, irregardless whether or not she's merely using this reality based rhetorical perspective as a ploy to attract the much less delusional citizenry.

Hey @Rube Reaper -hope ya don't mind me using the hilarious combo pet name for you.
It's not at all meant insultingly and infact it arises from my generally playful sorta humour.

#I know you've got an epic comical streak too, although I entirely wasn't able to perceive this at first and somewhat bought into your deliberately provocative rhetoric.
Nowadays, more often than not, I find myself in stitches, laughing heartily from reading your tripppy shit.
Sorry I was so mean to you previously.

I know it's difficult for many/most others to grasp, as it had been for me, yet you're actually legitimately fuckin funny bro!

Cheers, 😏ARubica Reap1st

#P.S: Regarding your other thread about that "Covfefe" jazz,...I found this yesterday.
IMG_20220522_114521_241.jpg

Top Bottom