Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reject the Right

fschmidt

Poster

This is a post I made to the ParallelSociety sub.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

This is a post I made to the ParallelSociety sub.
Why not just post it here? I don’t want to go to one of those modern scum websites.

OK so what is an Arkian?

Looked at the requirements...................and it seems as though to be an Arkian, you must pass a test, or be born of ones who previously passed the test. Is this true?

What is the significance of this membership?
Does it cost anything?
Does it expire?
Would membership to this TFSF, eliminate the possiblility of being Arkian, due to its "Modern" standing?

Honest questions, thanks

fschmidt

Poster
OK so what is an Arkian?

Looked at the requirements...................and it seems as though to be an Arkian, you must pass a test, or be born of ones who previously passed the test. Is this true?

What is the significance of this membership?
Does it cost anything?
Does it expire?
Would membership to this TFSF, eliminate the possiblility of being Arkian, due to its "Modern" standing?

Honest questions, thanks
Arkians are my dream of a non-moronic ethnicity. Yes, you must pass 2 tests, or be born of ones who previously passed the tests. There is no significance of this membership other than that you also want to try to start a non-moronic ethnicity. No cost. No expiration. Membership to TFSF or any other modern crap doesn't prevent you from becoming Arkian. My assumption is that a non-moron who knows some scripture will eventually see how horrible modern culture is.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Arkians are my dream of a non-moronic ethnicity. Yes, you must pass 2 tests, or be born of ones who previously passed the tests. There is no significance of this membership other than that you also want to try to start a non-moronic ethnicity. No cost. No expiration. Membership to TFSF or any other modern crap doesn't prevent you from becoming Arkian. My assumption is that a non-moron who knows some scripture will eventually see how horrible modern culture is.

Could you just skip through all the typed Hyperbole and fast forward to the KILL YOUR SELF point. The audience is seated with our popcorn….so….let ls get this Fuckin show on the road!!!

So you are the creator of this "ethnicity"?

What is the significance of the name "Arkian"........does it have to do with an Ark?

How many Arkians are there?

Of what alternate ethnicity are the Arkians, from the original one?

I have done some stuff that some would say is bad or immoral........would that be exclusionary to my membership, and if so, is there any mechanism that reverse that finding?

If requested the tests, how would I know the result?

Also it would seem that eventually, tests would be unnessessary, would you agree?

fschmidt

Poster
So you are the creator of this "ethnicity"?

What is the significance of the name "Arkian"........does it have to do with an Ark?

How many Arkians are there?

Of what alternate ethnicity are the Arkians, from the original one?

I have done some stuff that some would say is bad or immoral........would that be exclusionary to my membership, and if so, is there any mechanism that reverse that finding?

If requested the tests, how would I know the result?

Also it would seem that eventually, tests would be unnessessary, would you agree?
Yes, I am the creator of this planned ethnicity. Yes, "Arkian" is meant to be an Ark for what remains of human intelligence and morality. There are currently 3 members. Alternate ethnicity? Do you mean racial background? For example I am racially jewish but had no ethnicity before becoming Arkian. My father was culturally Hungarian. Your past behavior doesn't matter for membership. To take the tests, you could just screen-share with me. The tests would never be unnecessary. To keep an ethnicity good, bad members should have a way to leave and good outsiders should have a way to join.

Latest posts

Top Bottom