Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommendations to improve racial and ethnic diversity and inclusion in the U.S. military

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don't really have an issue with the idea as part of a platform to broader unity.

It's how this is put into practice that really reminds me how politics pervades everything.

Last edited:

mrt

Elite
I look at numbers and also weapons had by the two largest enemies, China and Russia. Both have large standing armies 24/7 but what we should worry about is some one horse little country like Iran and the scumbags who have a grip on the nation. A man who does not fear death and is deranged is the worst enemy you could ever have, point is we better not fuck around with this bunch of little skirt wearing heathens. To allow them to possess a nuclear weapon is a sure death of the entire planet. We should have already destroyed them years ago. This bunch of criminals in our congress will allow them to have a nuclear weapon so you can all kiss your ass goodbye when that happens. mho

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
They are all for diversity...as long as it is only superficial, like skin color. Diversity of thought? Strictly prohibited.

mrt

Elite
Reinstate the Draft ! Our military would once again be a cross section of our nation, not just the Red states who traditionally serve in greater numbers.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Reinstate the Draft ! Our military would once again be a cross section of our nation, not just the Red states who traditionally serve in greater numbers.
Or, put leaders in place who treat it like the military and not a social justice experiment.

CurtOFD78

Elite
This $#!t is scary. The fact that the DoD is focusing on this sort of thing means they are not focusing as much on their job, which is BEING A LETHAL FIGHTING FORCE THAT DEFENDS AMERICA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom