Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rebranding "warming" as "change"

Timothy

Elite
Good thing Obama decided to rebrand "global warming" as "climate change".

Antarctica had the coldest winter since we've been down there taking regular measurements, and here in the states the winter weather is getting more extreme.

Downtrends in solar activity since 2000 is the cause for the reversal in temperatures since Al Gore's days.

I hope I can post this on this forum without getting cancelled or "fact-checked".

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

Antarctica had the coldest winter since we've been down there taking regular measurements, and here in the states the winter weather is getting more extreme.

Downtrends in solar activity since 2000 is the cause for the reversal in temperatures since Al Gore's days.

I hope I can post this on this forum without getting cancelled or "fact-checked".
Trillions have been made off this scam.

Rube Reaper

Elite
All of it is happening because of reckless policies by humans. We’ve got to stop hand waving the climate and start making serious investments to minimize the change. The fate of thousands of species depends on it!

Timothy

Elite
All of it is happening because of reckless policies by humans. We’ve got to stop hand waving the climate and start making serious investments to minimize the change. The fate of thousands of species depends on it!
please do some unbiased research and quit echoing the party line. This is the true misinformation. China and Russia are laughing at you.

I am laughing at you.

Rube Reaper

Elite
please do some unbiased research and quit echoing the party line. This is the true misinformation. China and Russia are laughing at you.

I am laughing at you.
The unbiased research shows that weather is getting more extreme due to human activity.

You rubes have no clue what Russia and China are doing let alone thinking. For goodness sake you rubes here that think Russia is winning the war in Ukraine! 😂

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

The Sun and volcanic activity dictate our climate currently. So unless they can tax away out of sun flares and volcanic eruptions all the carbon credits in the world don't mean s***

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Hang on though…. Before we go give Obummer credit….

The ONLY reason that changed the term was bc they got caught changing NOAA records. They went back 40 years and were adding 1-2 deg to each year to “show” global warming was occurring yearly 🤣🤣👍.

Top Bottom