Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@Rebarcock needs prayers

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Guillain-Barre syndrome?
This is the thought. Itnhasnhitnmy family 6times since 1933. My cousin got it from smallpox Vax. They didn't confirm it but it hit dad lightly last year.i looked it up and I have 85%symptoms but just thought it was old age. I have maybe 30% strengthin my leg muscles. Upper body is sore from picking up my fatass constantly but my upper body neck and back ate not the issue. Thank you everyone I'm crying because I know yall care about me. I'm hoping to find out more soon. I'm on mobic and I haven't fallen since I started it. I am terrified right now. I had an old friend come over. She is hot. She took care of all my manly needs. So that was nice. No one said life was easy. Thank you all.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
This is the thought. Itnhasnhitnmy family 6times since 1933. My cousin got it from smallpox Vax. They didn't confirm it but it hit dad lightly last year.i looked it up and I have 85%symptoms but just thought it was old age. I have maybe 30% strengthin my leg muscles. Upper body is sore from picking up my fatass constantly but my upper body neck and back ate not the issue. Thank you everyone I'm crying because I know yall care about me. I'm hoping to find out more soon. I'm on mobic and I haven't fallen since I started it. I am terrified right now. I had an old friend come over. She is hot. She took care of all my manly needs. So that was nice. No one said life was easy. Thank you all.
Prayers on your behalf, Rebar!
Get well soon!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Prayers Cent, even though you are one incoherent mofo.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hope NOT….best friends wife had that shit a few years ago. 6 weeks completely paralyzed in the hospital. You wouldn’t even know looking at her today…..but still some effects and major heart issues since.

Prayers up…..and extra prayers it isn’t this.
It is back on tonight. I'm hitting er again 6am. I collapsed taking a piss. @Rube Reaper would have been pretty turned on. Piss went everywhere

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
quit being a little bitch, and throw some sparks HAHAHA
That's why I fell a hundred times. I am a fucking retard. I should been in an ambulance. I gonna tell them I worry so hard I can't sleep and need Valium. Then I'm gonna just keep sleeping. I fell in thebsame fucking briar patch 7 times and had to grasp thick thorn vinesbto pull out of a Gulley. Thatsbwhay being sober does to you.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Did you have a hard-on while trying to walk? I get that problem where my blood pressure gets soooo low from a boner that if I try to walk around, I get dizzy. BigDickProblems.... Steel cocked bastard like you probably has to worry about such things even more than I.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Hope NOT….best friends wife had that shit a few years ago. 6 weeks completely paralyzed in the hospital. You wouldn’t even know looking at her today…..but still some effects and major heart issues since.

Prayers up…..and extra prayers it isn’t this.
Hope not too. I have a fraternity brother who has been dealing with it for significantly longer. Got it after an injection (not Wuhan jab) recovering from knee replacement surgery.

People sometimes have bad reactions to proven medicines. Experimental poison with 12 pages of adverse reactions is obscene to force on the populace. Hope they all get a billet near the heater in Hell.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I may have this not right but I definitely have gullian Barre and the er Dr's are thinking a side of MS. All I knownis I'm not gonna piss away a million to stay alive when I can give that to my nephews and niece so they don't have house payments and debt slavery. I'm not suicidal so don't take what I saying like that. I'll just refuse treatment and let nature do what nature does. Yall know 20% of my pains and glory. I've had 3 years in 50 when I wasn't in severe pain.

if the Diagnostic shit is correct i cant be a steel man anymore. Andni wont burden my family. Maybe ill buy a boat and do scenic tours or something but my lifenis changing and im fucking terrified. Gotta go some gorilla wants to stick his fist up my ass to check my breath or something
Hope not too. I have a fraternity brother who has been dealing with it for significantly longer. Got it after an injection (not Wuhan jab) recovering from knee replacement surgery.

People sometimes have bad reactions to proven medicines. Experimental poison with 12 pages of adverse reactions is obscene to force on the populace. Hope they all get a billet near the heater in Hell.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I may have this not right but I definitely have gullian Barre and the er Dr's are thinking a side of MS. All I knownis I'm not gonna piss away a million to stay alive when I can give that to my nephews and niece so they don't have house payments and debt slavery. I'm not suicidal so don't take what I saying like that. I'll just refuse treatment and let nature do what nature does. Yall know 20% of my pains and glory. I've had 3 years in 50 when I wasn't in severe pain.

if the Diagnostic shit is correct i cant be a steel man anymore. Andni wont burden my family. Maybe ill buy a boat and do scenic tours or something but my lifenis changing and im fucking terrified. Gotta go some gorilla wants to stick his fist up my ass to check my breath or something
Get the treatment bro. It is amazing what they can do with those two conditions.

Mike Bobo was a HC with Gullian Barre. His symptoms got less and less.

Maybe treatment will help your pain.

This is not the 1980s, treatment has come a long way in that time.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

We're all thinking about you, Rebar...hate the news...I've made it clear to my friends and family that I will do the same when it's time...still sad though 😔 but I hope you'll reconsider, because treatment has come a really long way

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Get the treatment bro. It is amazing what they can do with those two conditions.

Mike Bobo was a HC with Gullian Barre. His symptoms got less and less.

Maybe treatment will help your pain.
And the following week it will be something else. 50 years of trauma and pain. I don't have a wife or kid. I live w constant back pain. My hands are fucked. I compound fractured my femur and needed 3 surgeries. I've been in 27 severe care accidents not fender benders. If God wants me alive he will keep me alive like he has since I was born at 6months and 3 weeks.
I'm gonna fight this but after this I just don't know how much more fight I got in me. I'm so bad off I don't even want to drink or burn. That is no way to live

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Hey @Rebarcock, you hang in there. You're right. If God wants you to live, you'll live. You just keep leaving that in His hands. I don't know how guys like you do it, but I'm so impressed by your tenacity. I've got a guy in our Bible study who has had over 50 surgeries throughout his life, and he just got diagnosed with cancer. He's doing it, though, just like you are. He's trusting Jesus with both eternity and all the present day stuff he's dealing with. Guys like y'all are rare and tough as nails.

I'm praying for you, man. Just know that you've got guys all over the country (and Africa, I guess, if those cats are still hanging around here) who are praying for you.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
All I'm doing much better already. No MS. I had 2 plasma transfusion a week ornso ago from my ankles to 4in above kneed we paralyzed. Irish steel stubborn I was gonna fucking walk. So now I'm bruised up scraped up and fucked up my shoulder. But the treatment seems to be taken.i worked 4 hrs yesterday and a hard 5.5 today. My stamina is maybe 40%. I usually sleep 4-6 hrs a night. 3 days in a row I slept all day basically and 12+ at night. I was really scared. Been praying a sgit ton. Visited w my priest. Did confession and had the sacrament of anointing of the sick.
Shitload already on my CC which sucks a cock but I also want to stick around and make all yall laugh. Thanks for all the well wishes. I was really scared after reading about it but I'm hoping by 3bweeks or so to be back to 100.
I mean it when I say thanks yall. I was walking away from the board and some of yall reached out and said don't. I had a great time last night shit posting all over. I needed the laughs and I've always got my jollies making others laugh. Yall are good people

Last edited:
Top Bottom