Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate my dinner

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I had liver pudding, eggs over medium and grits

View attachment 146949
I can’t handle liver pudding or blood pudding. Instant gag when I put it in my mouth.

I was at Universal studios with the fam a free months back. We had breakfast in one of the wizard taverns in Harry Potter world. They served a “traditional English breakfast” toast just looked like a normal breakfast with beans. I ordered it and took a bight of the very dark brown sausage that I thought would just be some kind of smoked sausage. It turned to mush in my mouth and tasted like blood. Never again

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can’t handle liver pudding or blood pudding. Instant gag when I put it in my mouth.

I was at Universal studios with the fam a free months back. We had breakfast in one of the wizard taverns in Harry Potter world. They served a “traditional English breakfast” toast just looked like a normal breakfast with beans. I ordered it and took a bight of the very dark brown sausage that I thought would just be some kind of smoked sausage. It turned to mush in my mouth and tasted like blood. Never again
I'm not a picky eater. Same thing happened to me in Ireland.
Eel is another thing I can't stomach.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

I bet you gag when you put a lot of things in your mouth

Latest posts

Top Bottom